We create powerful, beautiful and intuitive digital products. We don't blindly follow trends. We take our understanding of the latest technologies and build the best custom solutions for our enterprise clients. We’re big believers in collaboration across engineering, UX and product teams. We combine our individual expertise to solve complex challenges.
The purpose of this role is to lead a cross-functional team of product designers and product managers (4-6 direct reports). You will own a product portfolio driving between $4M-$10M in services revenue through building deep relationships with our clients.
Leveraging experience in software development (engineering, design, and product management), the Manager of Product Delivery will find success through enabling teams to deliver results.
- Within one month, you’ll build relationships with your team and clients and complete health assessment on your portfolio and recommended plan of action.
- Within three months, you will have established development plans with your team members and begin to demonstrate your knowledge of Devbridge to internal and external stakeholder groups.
- Within six months, you will have documented growth plans for each client in your portfolio.
- Within 12 months, you will demonstrate portfolio results to executives.
- Reporting into the Managing Director, work collaboratively to drive bottom-line results and execution of vision to achieve established revenue targets, forecast and manage sales, revenue and margins with existing clients
- Build, lead and oversee a team of Product Managers and Product Designers responsible for software delivery
- Understand and help develop a digital product strategy for each client
- Resolve client issues as a key member of the escalation process
- Support the facilitation of client onboarding and team setup
- Ensure project contract terms are carried out correctly maintaining a proactive approaching to mitigating risks
- Create a positive experience for clients and the team
- Provide daily direction, coaching and motivation for delivery team
- You have experience directly managing a team of 5+ individuals or formal career coaching/mentorship experience.
- You are not afraid to take charge, make quick decisions and communicate your ideas confidently.
- You have demonstrated excellence with verbal and written communication.
- You have proven experience navigating the agile software development lifecycle and know how to leverage a multitude of techniques.
- You are an expert at managing client expectations, navigating difficult conversations and influencing others.
- You are a problem solver at heart, you bring an inquisitive mindset to help our clients transform their businesses.
- You have demonstrated growth by overcoming a number of challenges related to building, launching and maintaining digital products, and are comfortable talking about what you’ve learned.
- You have great organizational and time management skills.
- Bonus points for experience in negotiation, previous ownership of portfolio P&L and/or advanced degree or certifications demonstrating commitment to lifelong learning.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Health, dental, life, and vision insurance
- Four weeks paid vacation plus standard United States holidays
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Maternity/Paternity benefit
- Health and wellness benefit
- Opportunities for professional development such as conferences, seminars and educational courses
- Team building events, Friday lunches, and stocked kitchen
This position is based in Chicago, IL. We are encouraging employees to be in the office at least 1-2 days per week now, and by mid-June we will shift to a 3 days per week in-office/2 days per week remote working set-up. At that time this position may require travel up to 20%.
Devbridge is committed to providing equal employment opportunities available to all. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion are critical to our success as a company, and seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.