Product Director, Digital Consumer Experience
VillageMD is changing the trajectory of healthcare by empowering primary care physicians to make informed decisions and engage patients in meaningful ways. We work with thousands of clinicians and healthcare disruptors across the country to build and contribute to our platform to improve patient health while driving down the cost to deliver it.
We are a mission-oriented organization and are thrilled about the work that we do every day. We’re transparent, collaborative, and relentless in pursuit of our mission, all while doing so with humility and a low ego. We believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences create the best opportunity for innovation and the community that we are creating is greater than any individual.
As Product Director, Digital Consumer Experience, you will create a meaningful, high fidelity way for patients with all different backgrounds to digitally experience primary care. Whether in their home or on the go, this experience will be informed by the exact clinical needs of each patient. To create this capability, you will guide an elite team of technologists and clinicians and engage directly with consumers to deliver an unprecedented experience that is connected and personalized.
What are examples of work that the Product Director, Digital Consumer Experience will do at VillageMD?
- Lead the Product Management and User Experience Design vision to create an experience for patients of a new breed of primary care clinics around the United States.
- Collaborate with technology and clinical leadership to create a truly stand-out consumer experience utilizing mobile, web, and AI-based technologies.
- Incorporate future-state product components during each planning cycle that includes consumer channels such as chatbot, voice integration, IoT, and VR.
- Build and guide a team of product managers / leads and UX designers to execute the consumer vision.
What will make you successful here?
- Be a leader that engenders trust by digging into the details and taking personal accountability for the product and your actions, every day.
- Have a vision, execute blocks of work, and remain flexible using the right amount of process.
- Continuously create value that is palpable.
- Think clearly, communicate concisely, and collaborate always.
- Rapidly iterate the product to meet the diverse needs of patients of all personas as consumers.
- Collaborate with the 1,000’s of physicians that we work with to truly understand the needs of their patients and quickly activate them through new digital capability development.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, find peace in chaos, and absorb information quickly to create a plan.
- A low ego.
The following experience is relevant to us:
- 8+ years of experience in product management, product design, or customer experience where you have successfully created new consumer-focused products.
- 4+ years leading teams of CX/UI/Product in close collaboration with software engineering.
- Entrepreneurial-minded with a bias for action that’s balanced with pragmatism and process.
- Can demonstrate results in creating and executing a consumer-first vision.
- Experience with internet marketplaces and multi-channel consumer purchasing.
- Articulate a passion for driving both engagement and behavior change through a superior digital customer experience.
- Proficient at using analytically derived data from AI-models and consumer experience data to inform the roadmap.
- Ability to see the challenge and mission of changing healthcare through the lens of the patient.
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.