Product Intelligence Support Representative at SPINS LLC
Who We are
For 20+ years, our mission has been to increase the presence and accessibility of natural and organic products to encourage healthier and more vibrant living. By leveraging SPINS’ industry-leading proprietary data and analytics, our technology enables deeper, more engaged relationships between Retailers, Brands and Consumers through our platform, web, and mobile products. At the core of our work lies a passion to create a culture of sustainable health & wellness.
The Product Intelligence (PI) Support Representative assists customers with attribute-related inquiries and concerns in order for clients to gain maximum value from SPINS solutions. This role is responsible for triaging, investigating and resolving customer issues, principally managed through our JIRA ticketing system. The PI Support Representative works cross-functionally to address and resolve customer complaints, providing basic attribute training and connecting customers with the appropriate resources to make maximum use of PI’s attribute portfolio.
This client-facing role requires excellent communication and natural curiosity, including the ability to actively listen, communicate effectively, and succinctly summarize complex business functions. Ability to work in a fast-paced client-driven environment will be critical for success. This PI Support Representative reports to the PI Support Manager.
What you will do
- Operate as the point of contact (or primary interface) for any day-to-day customer complaints and concerns
- Maintain a high sense of urgency in handling and addressing incoming and outgoing customer tickets and communications
- Manage challenging customer service situations while maintaining a positive, empathetic, and consultative approach
- Log and track customer interactions and data complaints all the way through resolution through the use of JIRA management workflow
- Ability to triage and resolve data attribute issues by leveraging Product Intelligence and SPINS data knowledge, leveraging simple coding language as needed
- Support and participate in development of attribute, UPC, and other Product Intelligence SOPs and processes
- Contribute to training and educational materials for the use and understanding of Product Intelligence attribute offering and overall SPINS data ecosystem
- Develop trusted relationships with key stakeholders, commercial team members and business sponsors to drive Product Intelligence attribute projects, ensuring needs are met and deadlines are observed
- Support the Marketing, Commercial, and Product Intelligence teams through subject matter expertise of the Product Intelligence portfolio and by offering additional support
- Occasionally participate in communications with audiences directly through articles, webinars, and customer engagements
- Explore, participate in, and support ad hoc data and other business initiatives as needed, performing product, data, and root cause analysis outside of standard framework
- Generate and communicate status on assigned tasks and projects
- Handle competing priorities and heavy project workloads; manage difficult feedback
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in communications, business, or a science-related field
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a cross-functional team
- Self-motivated; ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment under pressure, adhering to deadlines
- Must be able to draw conclusions from raw data and summarize results quickly and efficiently
- Strong interpersonal, oral, written, analytical, and project management skills Customer-centric approach; proven track record of problem solving Adept at learning new technologies and business functions, working proactively to problem solve and take initiative Advanced MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
We are more impressed if you have
- 1-2 years’ experience in related field
- Exposure to retail or consumer packaged goods data
- Experience in data management or data operations
- Experience with or knowledge of client success and support principles
- Conflict management skills and ability to influence, create and maintain credibility and positive
What SPINS Offers
When we began working remotely a year ago due to COVID, we committed to keeping our healthy and active SPINS culture. This remained a high priority for us as we grew our employee population by nearly 20% while we worked remotely. We listen to employee feedback as we plan when and how we will return to the office in the future. For now, we can’t have some of our favorite in-office perks (plenty of snacks, onsite gym, and bike storage), we’ve continued to find ways to stay true to SPINS:
- Virtual yoga, HIIT, and Kinstretch classes each week
- Each employee is allotted paid time to use to volunteer with an organization of their choice and charitable donations are matched.
- Stay connected with other SPINS employees for a weekly PELOTON ride together
- CEO Connect, a monthly informal small group Q&A session with our top leader
The SPINS Way
- Direct – We communicate with clarity, honesty and respect in all situations and embrace opportunities to provide solution-oriented feedback.
- Determined – We are committed to overcoming all obstacles to achieve results. We adapt to change, seek opportunities to learn and rapidly translate that learning into action.
- Passionate – We go above and beyond to help our partners achieve their goals. We challenge assumptions and are comfortable forging new paths.
- Collaborative – We leave our egos at the door, believing that working together we will produce an outcome that’s greater than each individual contribution.