Product Launch Manager
Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
The role will be responsible for ensuring cross functional alignment, communication, and timeline management related to introduction of new product features in Strata’s software, [email protected] to existing and new customers.
Strata’s Product Launch Manager will work with peers in Client Services, Marketing, Product Management, Business Development, Support, and Strata’s leadership teams to drive business readiness for product launches. Responsibilities include understanding the product road map, communicating feature introduction to internal and external stakeholders, and monitoring and tracking feature adoption and successes. Other aspects of this role include:
- Developing, maintaining, and communicating feature introduction plans.
- Tracking the deliverables, milestones, risks and issues across several cross-functional teams.
- Anticipating bottlenecks, explore contingencies and provide escalation management throughout feature introduction process.
- Collaborating with marketing on content/materials and identify case studies to highlight the impact the feature has on driving value for customers.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Client Services to drive customers through beta testing and Early Adopter (beta) phases.
- Work with Product Management and Training teams to develop content needed to educate, train and launch Strata’s product features and functionality.
- Create content and educate Strata’s internal teams on new features and the value they provide.
- Develop and track metrics related to product adoption to quantify success and identify areas for improvement.
Your accomplishments include:
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent
- 5-8 years relevant experience in Product Management, Product Marketing and/or Project Management
- Strong communication, presentation and writing skills with emphasis on technology
- Understanding and experience with Agile product development practices
- Experience within healthcare technology and/or financial software systems, a plus
- Strong technical knowledge around product development/management and ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships and at an executive level
- Demonstrated strength in analytical thinking
- Self-Starter with strong accountability and project management for tasks
- Experience with Salesforce or other equivalent CRM systems preferred