Product Lead - Environmental, Health & Safety at Origami Risk
Who We Are:
Origami Risk is a wildly successful provider of integrated SaaS solutions for the risk and insurance industry—from insured corporate and public entities to brokers and risk consultants, insurers, third party claims administrators (TPAs), and risk pools.
Origami Risk delivers a full suite of risk management and insurance core system solutions from a single secure, cloud-based platform. A singular focus on helping clients achieve their business objectives underlies Origami Risk’s approach to developing, implementing, and supporting our technology solutions.
Founded in 2009 by Risk Management Information System (RMIS) industry veterans, over the past decade Origami Risk has received more than two dozen awards for service excellence, technology innovation, and workplace culture. In addition to inclusion in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America, Origami Risk also has been repeatedly recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the “Best Places to Work” and Best and Brightest® Companies To Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources (NABR).
Making a Difference:
We have an immediate opening for a hands-on implementation consultant with EHS (Environmental, Health & Safety) expertise who will join our team responsible for product development, sales and marketing assistance and client implementation consulting. You will manage and/or work with many clients directly and indirectly in all phases of client life cycle.
You will support Content and Product Development for the EHS practice with a strong emphasis in product and solution design.
A technical background is required and an ability to closely follow EHS industry standards is needed.
This role requires understanding technical, educational, business management, internal responsibilities, and maintains accountability with assistance from management and peers.
- Collaborate with Product Group and facilitate solution design to determine the ideal functional solutions for our clients, prioritize the work, and track against timelines. Emphasis in the area of EHS including capabilities from Incident Management, Hazard and Risk Management, Quality, Document Management, Training and more.
- Lead discovery sessions to understand the existing and desired business processes required by our clients.
- Deliver high-quality documentation of client requirements and design specifications for implementation necessary for providing exceptional services and ensuring communication of the project plan to the client.
- Assess client’s needs for product development issues when applicable, which includes the scope, features, plan and schedule for the development phase.
- Configure solutions using Origami software to suit client specific business process needs – includes workflows and reports.
- Place users at the center of your decision making and ensure new features create value for our customers, while keeping in mind long-term roadmap and product strategy.
- Support product testing and regression analysis at the appropriate time of development rollout.
- Create new deliverables/best practices for implementation services to enhance implementations. Must be able to create new deliverables or follow standards of deliverables already in place.
- Responsible for providing clients with implementation plans, which may include project plans, benchmark studies, risk analysis, communications documents, training plans, etc.
- Serve as a liaison between multiple departments to facilitate project scoping, requirements gathering and design for new client implementations, and up-sell projects for existing clients.
- Synthesize customer feedback and effectively communicate to Product Team
- Experience in consultative or professional services is required
- EHS Practitioner experience - complementary or competitive products and services is a plus
- Experience in EHS solution design
- At least 3 years of EHS implementation experience
- Integrated risk management, or EHS background with database design and platform configuration knowledge to develop optimal design solutions for clients and prospects
- Microsoft Suite experience required.
- SQL queries knowledge a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Arts, Science or Engineering preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work cross functionally and collaborate with others
- Travel up to 25%
The successful candidate will demonstrate strong client relationship management skills, intelligence, and entrepreneurial drive. An aptitude to quickly learn and apply new technologies is required. Exceptional verbal and written communication is a must.
Prior experience with delivering EHS implementations is required. Hands-on work experience with SQL, XML, HTML and report writing tools will be heavily utilized on the job. Individual must be able to work in a highly self-driven manner within a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
US Work Authorization Required
Origami Risk is a drug-free workplace. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V