Product Lead at Nerdery
The Product Lead is a lead consultant for client engagements, partnering with our clients to create innovative concepts, and leading internal teams to build digital products that achieve strategic business objectives. The scope of this role will span from crafting new business pitches to helping lead the new product development and launching go-to-market strategies, along with delivering the product for our clients. The Product Lead will invent creative solutions that are both user-centric and business-centric and help them deliver it. This role will further the evolution of our cross functional leaders as we look to drive more of our clients’ true product work.
What You'll Do:
- Business goals set up and definition:
- Define product goals
- Define opportunity set and actionable plan against it
- Solution Planning and execution:
- Manage and Prioritize backlog
- Direct the Product design and development teams
- Drive consensus in achieving solutions, remove roadblocks
- Evaluate product progress against the goals and adjust as needed
- Set up measurement framework
- Measure and adjust along the way
- Communicate Product strategy, roadmap and work progress to appropriate stakeholders
- Partnering with CP/BD during pre-sales to solution the proposal and SOW (responsible for scope, deliverables, estimates, team and capacity plans)
- During Project execution, working alongside applicable domains to balance competing forces, negotiate optimal outcomes and prioritize appropriately to deliver the right client outcomes
- Role will be accountable for scope, quality, timelines and Delivery financials as well (burn/margin).
- Individuals in this role will also drive forward Nerdery’s GTM offering on Digital Product development by creating a set of trainings/artifacts/solutions for our teams and clients to use
Knowledge/Experience You Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of consulting experience as a Project, Product or Program Manager for a consulting firm or creative agency
- Familiar with a variety of modern product development methodologies, including Agile, Design Thinking, and Lean Startup
- Exhibit a strong Product Owner mindset for clients
- Experience working with clients to ideate, build, launch and support enterprise digital products.
- Can identify new ways of thinking to improve the products and experiences.
- Persuasive and clear communication skills.
If you're a solid match with the above, send in your application and one of our Talent Advocates (not a robotic system) will assess your fit. If we feel you match well, we will be in touch to set up an initial phone screen. If not, we'll let you know that, too. We are excited to hear from you!