Who are we?
NowPow is a women-owned and led technology company that powers communities with the knowledge people need to get well, care for others, and manage with disease. The multi-sided Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform seamlessly integrates with electronic health records to identify patients’ self-care needs, generate highly matched referrals, share referrals with community partners, and track referral status to close the loop on care. By making community resources visible to the people who need them the most, NowPow nurtures healthier, more vibrant communities.
We are looking to bring on an industry leader in our Product Team who will elevate our product suite and deliver the best user experience possible. As Product Lead, you will own NowPow’s product suite with the vision of delivering elegant, intuitive, and game-changing products. You come with extensive product management experience and can develop and execute a strategy surrounding new products and feature enhancements. The Product Lead works collaboratively with leadership, stakeholders, and customers and leads an exceptional product team of 5-7, comprised of Product Management and Product Design & Usability.
What you’ll do:
- Articulate and communicate product vision, competitive advantages, and product positioning
- Maintain a deep understanding of users and monitor customer, market and competitor activity
- Translate customer and market needs into compelling and successful product strategies that are consistent with the established product vision
- Define roadmap strategy and facilitate coordination and communication across the organization
- Leads product design team to conduct user research and user testing activities to gather insight on customer challenges and validate designs for new functionality
- Define strategy for user research and execution; speak with users regularly to stay in touch with their needs and advocate for them
- Facilitate the release planning process by scoping and prioritize release work based on business strategy, customer impact, and technical capabilities
- Work collaboratively with the technology team to effectively turn ideas into reality. Define business requirements for new functionality and partner closely with engineers to launch new functionality to customers
- Work closely with customer success and marketing to establish successful communication of new functionalities and support materials
- In partnership with product managers, analyze product feedback via Ideas Portal, App Insights, and customer feedback to identify high potential functionality to incorporate into roadmap
What will make you successful:
- Bachelor's degree required, master's preferred
- 6-8 years of product management experience, including previous experience leading the product function at a SaaS company
- 3+ years managing a team
- Proven track record of shipping successful, user-friendly products with exceptional quality on time and on budget. Experience building new products at a healthcare technology company preferred
- Strong communication and leadership skills to sell your vision across all levels of an organization and foster cross-team collaboration and alignment of key outcomes and objectives.
- Experience leading design and usability teams in design thinking processes, building empathy for customers, and gathering insights into customer experience.
- Experience owning development of a product and working cross-functionally with engineers, designers, and quality professionals.
- Ability to work with technical teams to develop innovative solutions, assess level of effort, evaluate implementation needs, and troubleshoot issues
- Experience working on an Agile software teams and creating jointly owned goals and metrics
- Ability to quickly understand and explain complex concepts to diverse audiences in both written and oral formats.
- Demonstrates a passion for social entrepreneurship or leveraging technology to address social challenges.
- Charismatic attitude and willingness to work in a dynamic work environment
We work at NowPow because we care! NowPowers are passionate about our mission and are excited about the opportunities and challenges we face. At NowPow, we cultivate a culture of collaboration and respect, where everyone is a valued team member.
Our people and our culture are important to us and make working at NowPow special. We invest in the self-care of our team and provide competitive benefits to support this. We celebrate our successes every week with a company wide happy hour on Fridays and recognize those who went above and beyond in their work. Outside of work, we have fun through company events such as laser tag, ice skating and heading to the ballpark for beautiful weather and a baseball game!
We are looking for highly motivated and hard-working individuals to join our team and help us connect health care to self-care. Apply now to join our growing team!