Role: Product Leader
Level: Mid to Senior-Level
Location: West Loop, Chicago, IL
Reports to: Chief Product Officer
Fast Radius is the leading software-enhanced, industrial-grade, 3D printing manufacturer. Our strategic partnership with UPS allows us to offer turnaround as quickly as same-day. From functional prototypes to real engineered parts produced in the tens of thousands, Fast Radius guarantees quality with the fastest delivery times in the industry.
Familiar global corporations and new innovators are choosing Fast Radius to deliver on the promise of on-demand manufacturing, reduce upfront production costs, accelerate product development and make the once unthinkable goal of ‘zero inventory’ a reality.
In addition to UPS, Fast Radius is backed by some of the leading investment firms in the US, including Drive Capital, Jump Capital, Hyde Park Venture Partners and others.
Why Software is Important To Us:
Fast Radius is fundamentally a data driven organization. From how we print our parts to how we interact with our clients, we believe that everything we do can be done better if we understand our processes and parts better. In order to achieve that goal we can’t use off the shelf order and part management systems. We know they end up creating data silos and slow you down in the long run. In order to build the manufacturing network of the future we need a custom software platform designed specifically for our company. We need a platform that integrates our sales process with our order tracking processes and finally with our plant so that we can have a complete real time understanding of how our business operates and how each independent process affects the parts we produce. We can’t do that without building our own tools.
What we’re looking for:
- Fast Radius is looking for an experienced Product Leader to lead the design, user experience, and roadmap for our software platform
- Ideally you have experience in managing requirements for multiple platform user groups, and building a cohesive roadmap for a product that serves these groups
- Excitement to solve ambiguous, big, hairy problems for the largest industries in the world within our hands-on culture
- You must be comfortable interacting and leading at all levels: from Board presentations to hands-on UX design and wireframing
- Proven experience building beautiful, intuitive software products from scratch
- Bonus points if you have a background in visual design and user experience
- Ability and desire to work in our collaborative environment: open team room, deep and fluid interactions with all product and operations teams
What Fast Radius will provide you:
- Engaging challenges to tackle every day with other smart, ambitious and motivated people
- Competitive salary + bonus + equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an early-stage, high-growth business and take on additional responsibilities as you prove yourself and become ready for new challenges
- Balance work and life with an unlimited vacation policy, office holidays and flexible working options
How to apply:
The company and team culture we’re building is important to us, so include a note explaining what you’ve been building and why you’d make a great addition to our team and send it to our Chief Product Officer, John Nanry – [email protected]