Product Line Solution Consultant - Finance, Spend, and Legal
Advisory Solution Consultant – Financial Operation Management Product Line
Locations: Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; San Francisco, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We are redefining markets and changing the perception of Service Management for the enterprise. Our cloud platform allows Finance to engage and empower their employees, freeing themselves to focus on the most strategic matters.
We’re disruptive. ServiceNow is acquiring new financial management customers at an incredible pace. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for drivers—people who thrive on delivering results and live for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent on the planet; we're looking for professionals who aren't content with the status quo—people who are more interested in how things could become. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily. We invite you to join in to stand out.
We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better and inspiring each other to be better as well.
As a strategic member of our sales team you will have a major impact on our success. As a Financial Solution Consultant, you will be responsible for establishing sales strategies, identifying customer challenges and pain, and crafting a message that speaks to relevant, differentiated value. Good customer service skills, the ability to learn quickly, along with a start-up mentality is essential.
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead from the front by formulating strategies and approaches to establish credibility for ServiceNow’s Financial Operation Management suite of solutions.
- Create compelling, credibility, and persuasive conversations that elevate our technology in the marketplace.
- Help develop programs that enable our sales colleagues to communicate the value of Financial Operation Management on the ServiceNow platform.
- Establish yourself as both a domain and solution expert in the eyes your audiences.
- Be willing to broaden your expertise as we continue to develop solutions for the office of Finance.
- Work with Product Management and Development team members to enhance ServiceNow products with new features that anticipate customer needs.
- Share best practices and known solutions with colleagues to enhance the quality and efficiency of other team members.
- Stay current on competitive analyses and trends impacting the office of Finance.
- Communicate with both business and technical decision makers.
- Supporting Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, analyst demonstrations, webinars, etc…
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- A complete and thorough understanding of the needs and challenges facing today’s accounting/finance professionals and organizations
- 7+ years of Solution Consulting experience working with financial management solutions
- 5+ years working with large and sophisticated financial management ERP systems - SaaS experience is preferable
- Proven pre-sales skills: excellent communication skills in speaking to relevant value in a way that’s compelling and memorable
- Passionate about evangelizing our capabilities across internal communication platforms
- Ability to comfortably communicate with executives, business decision makers, and technical influencers
- Self-starter; ability to effectively complete tasks and projects with minimal supervision
- Proficiency with the ServiceNow Platform or who exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology.
- Experience working collaboratively with product management, product marketing and product development
- Ability to effectively communicate ServiceNow value proposition and key differentiators to prospects
- A high degree of passion, energy, drive and willingness to travel frequently (approximately 40% regional travel)
- Flexible with creative problem-solving skills
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or talen[email protected] for assistance.