Product Management Leader - Meraki Go at Cisco Meraki
At Cisco Meraki, we know that technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. By simplifying powerful technology, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products, and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality.What You Will Do
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Product Manager to come join us at Meraki. In this role, your primary responsibility will be to own all aspects of Meraki Go; our product offering for small micro businesses with no IT staff. You will work with a team of the industry's best engineers to define and deliver outstanding experiences that our customers love! You will establish the vision for Meraki Go, leading a broad set of partners across the company towards a common goal.
- Act as the GM for your product, with accountability for revenue growth
- Responsible for hardware and software roadmap
- Working with engineering teams through design, testing, and product launch; learning and adjusting plans based on feedback from beta and pilot programs
- Direct leadership of one Technical Marketing Engineer
- You will become an expert on the networking needs of the SMB, mixing anecdotal and data driven analysis
- Ownership of commercial elements of your product, including responsibility for pricing and go to market strategy
- Tight alignment with marketing on how we positon and sell the value of Meraki Go to our customers
You have an appetite for ownership and autonomy. Employing a high degree of empathy, you are able to translate occasionally vague customer requirements, into cohesive stories that form the basis of product requirements. Communication and leadership are some of your strong points, with the ability to influence and build a consensus across different parts of the organization towards your vision.Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of work experience in a Product Management role
- 2+ years of experience in networking, cloud, SaaS or mobile apps
- Degree in IT, telecommunications or a related technical field
- Real passion for learning about networking, cloud, and new technologies
- Strong user empathy with a deep desire to understand and tackle top customer problems via beautiful UX
- Easily communicate complicated concepts to non-technical folks
- Outcome focused, with a can-do attitude and a strong sense of product quality
- You love solving problems in creative ways
- MBA or equivalent business experience
- Mobile and web app development background
- People management experience
- Experience selling products through Amazon and other e-commerce platforms
- Experience launching B2B products catering to small business customers
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking ambitious risks to craft the technologies that give us connected cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unusual personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are encouraging leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco Meraki.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, encourage innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.