ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 145,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 145,000 today to millions.
As we grow as an organization our needs are constantly evolving. With this growth, we are currently seeking stellar Product Managers to join our expanding team. As our ideal candidate, you are customer obsessed. You will ensure we are listening to our customers and partners so that we may produce the best product possible based on market demands. Building products that provide customer value is what drives you.
You will be able to build trust among the team, create and drive focus, quality, balance and foster a collaborative environment. You as a Product Manager will also be responsible for facilitating communication across the organization, to our partners and to our customers regarding your product. This is an exciting role as your contributions will have a direct impact on the growth of the department and the company.
As a member of the App Ecosystem product team, you'll be responsible for taking our integrations to the next level, directly impacting the roadmap of integrations, working with ecosystem partners on product integrations and influencing our product and go to market strategy for integrations.
You can bring your passion for great products to the table every day.
Does this sound like you? Then we would like to hear from you!
What your day could consist of:
- Working closely with the Product leadership, Engineering, and Design to help build a roadmap for your team that is consistent with ActiveCampaign's strategic vision
- Translating that strategic vision into story cards and requirements
- Facilitating sprint planning or backlog grooming sessions with Engineers and Designers
- Meet with users and partners to obtain a deep understanding of their needs and identifying product opportunities to improve their experience
- Facilitating communication across internal and external stakeholders
- Testing new features and getting them ready for release
- Coordinating the release rollout with our internal teams and collaborating with the Marketing team on go-to-market activities
What is needed:
- 3+ years experience as a product manager in the B2B software development space with a proven track record of delivering success products
- Experience independently driving and managing complex technical projects
- Ability to prioritize work based on business and customer impact
- Be effective at communicating the "why" to various audiences and achieve buy-in
- Strong decision-making ability with a ability to consider quantitative and qualitative evidence to support product decisions
- Experience with agile software development methodologies with weekly release cycles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively coordinate across internal teams such as sales, success, marketing, development, and design
- Ability to break down large projects into iterative releases and distill high-level requirements into actionable cards for design and development
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience working with Martech products is a plus
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.