Product Manager - Backend at TransUnion
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- 3-5 years of experience as a product or program manager working with APIs or technical based products.
- Exceptional ability to pay close attention to key details in order to analyze, understand and develop new product features.
- Experience in translating, documenting, and communicating technical requirements to key stakeholders.
- Experience working with both business stakeholders and implementation teams to execute on critical business priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to leverage and build relationships across the organization to solve complex problems.
What we'd Love to See:
- Experience with Agile methodology such as SAFe.
- Experience in developing business cases and features that the implementation team can execute.
- Ability to work and learn in a fast-paced environment.
Impact You'll Make:
- First 90 days with the guidance of the other Product Managers become familiar with our products and processes. You are expected to understand the features in the backlog and answer questions from key stakeholders and the teams. And you will also be fully integrated in our SAFe processes, this includes writing Features that include benefit hypotheses, outcome hypotheses, and acceptance criteria.
- Beyond 90 days, you are expected is to continue deepening your understanding of our products, and to execute on all of the responsibilities of a SAFe product manager. You will be responsible for the product health of some of our key product foundation features that are utilized by millions of our customers. Your responsibilities will include analyzing key aspects of existing products, understanding and interpreting asks from the business stakeholders and translating that into features that the agile teams can execute on.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.