McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries and billions of customers each year. More and more of our customers are interacting with McDonald’s through Digital channels, including our Mobile Apps and In-Store Kiosks. The McDonald’s Global Digital Team is responsible for driving digital innovation inside and outside of our restaurants. We identify the most meaningful opportunities for our customers and our business, and we bring them to life through industry-changing products like Mobile Ordering and McDelivery.
We are a people business just as much as we are a restaurant business. We strive to be the most inclusive brand in the world by building diverse teams who craft delicious, feel good moments that are easy for everyone to enjoy. Joining McDonald's means thinking big on a daily basis and preparing for a career that can have impact around the world.
We are dedicated to using our scale for good: good for people, our industry and the planet. From ambitious recycling initiatives and sustainable sourcing efforts to our partnership with Ronald McDonald House Charities, we see every single day as a chance to have a genuine impact on our customers, our people and our partners.
Our new, state-of-the art headquarters is located in the booming West Loop area in the heart of downtown Chicago. It is set up to be a global hub that develops innovation: take a class at Hamburger University, sample future menu items in our Test Kitchen, and utilize the latest technology to stay in touch with your team around the globe. With monthly organized events, massive outdoor spaces, an 8000 square foot gym, and an onsite McDonald's serving international favorites, our office helps us connect with each other like never before. Needless to say, you’ll be lovin’ it here…
- Helping define product requirements and roadmaps using input from market partners and various sources including analytics, market trends, technology innovations, design, industry standards, bold intelligence, and customer feedback.
- Understand and anticipate the customers and the business needs.
- Collaborate with partners and engineering teams on new features and feature improvements.
- Work closely with the product team across all channels and capabilities to prioritize initiatives and share insights on customer demands.
- Collaborate across functions (e.g. Market partners, IT, and Program Management) to ensure the timely delivery of digital features and best-in-class digital customer experiences.
- Define and drive priorities for engineering sprints and product releases?
- Build business cases to support feature prioritization
- Prior Agile Product Management experience, preferably on customer-facing products.
- Experience with Loyalty, CRM, Account/Profile, and/or data
- Quantitative analysis experience
- Experience translating the customers and the business needs into a digital product feature roadmap
- You have the ability to a cross-functional team and manage indirect reports to achieve organizational goals.
- Expertise in digital project and product planning, including product definition, feature prioritization, trade-off processes, and roadmap creation.
- We want a curious, task minded, self-starter with an ambitious ability to get things accomplished.
- You believe in a customer-centric mindset with a real passion for discovering consumer behavior, trends, and opportunities for innovation.
The Product Manager for Digital Capabilities will be responsible for the strategy, prioritization, and market adoption of omni-channel features and capabilities across mobile, web, and kiosk in the US and many global markets.
Through this role, the Product Manager will represent the customer and business needs by articulating, vetting, and prioritizing features within the Global Digital roadmap. You will also play a crucial role in developing a customer-centric and premier digital capability.
You will participate as a member of a cross-functional team including Information Technology, Digital, Program Management, and Operations to ensure successful product delivery.