Product Manager - Cardiology at Tempus
Passionate about making a difference in the world of predictive Cardiology?
Here at Tempus, we are building the infrastructure to modernize patient treatment. By analyzing a patient's data, we empower physicians to make real-time data-driven decisions based on the comprehensive computational analysis of each unique patient.
As a Cardiology Product Manager at Tempus, you’ll be on the front lines of our battle to develop and deliver cutting-edge, modern technology into the hands of clinicians. The software we’re developing is the culmination of input from scientists, clinicians, Cardiologists, engineers, data scientists, and some of the top academic Cardiology centers in the world. We’re expanding the team of product managers who bring those inputs together to design, scope, and build solutions to some of the toughest problems in cancer care.
What You'll Do:
- Immerse yourself in the tough problems we’re solving, and team with scientists, engineers, and designers to develop elegant software solutions to solve those problems
- Own the product roadmap for a subset of Tempus’ products, and partner with Product Managers and the Senior Director of Product to find the best way to execute quarterly and sub-quarterly goals.
- Lead products through the FDA approval process
- Work with developers, scientists, and operations teams to deliver product releases that are stable in production and satisfies scalability, reliability, and performance goals
- Conduct deep product analysis and use the data to guide the short- and long-term roadmap for the team
- Owns stakeholder communication and expectation management around roadmap and delivery timelines for your products
- Test release candidates and participate in the Product Management approval process for deployments
- Lead operational change management for production changes and any related workflow impacts
- Serve as the direct line of communication with users of your products to maintain a constantly evolving backlog of future enhancements
- 3+ years of technical experience in product management or in building software in the tech or biotech industry
- Experience working in FDA software as a medical device
- Experience working with agile software development teams
- A history of building and using product analytics to drive decisions using tools such as SQL, Tableau, Plotly
- Experience with software development and project management tools (JIRA, Trello, etc.)
- Ability and interest to quickly ramp up on new concepts in the fields of genomics, cardiology, and data science
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to act as translator among diverse teams of biologists, medical professionals, engineers, operators, and data scientists.