Product Manager - Care Navigations
As a Product Manager for the Rally Health, you’ll work with our Navigation Solution Product team to identify, document, analyze and communicate requirements of complex products across Rally.
Rally Care Navigation Solution helps people find, price, schedule and pay for care in addition to rewarding them for choosing the appropriate care. You will report to our Sr. Product Manager.
- Work with the product team to contribute to build product strategy.
- Identify, document, analyze and communicate requirements of complex products across Rally.
- Work with partner groups to not only understand requirements, but to also collaborate with these partners to shape the requirements and solution in a way that meets the business objective.
- Translate client needs into detailed requirements (technical & non-technical) and user stories with emphasis on simplicity and ease-of-use.
- Work with Product and XD on Rally user experiences, and support implementations of a set of specified set of features.
- Collaborate with marketing, engineering, design, program management, legal and other teams to write user stories.
- Contribute to a product culture of continuous development and rapid test and learn.
- Bachelor’s degree, and 2+ years experience with B2C and client-facing, product management work.
- Understanding of the B2B2C model.
- Experience to distill complex systems into understandable concepts.
- Experience with APIs.
- Investigation skills are a plus, the ability to wade through lots of information and identify the most important aspects.
- Must be familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Solid technical skills with Data query experience desirable.
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.Our Benefits:
- Excellent Medical, dental, vision, and more.
- Unlimited Vacation.
- Performance Bonus Opportunity.
- 401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Fun and interactive work environment that includes free lunches, snacks and ways to get involved.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application and review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).