Product Manager - Claims Integrations at Collective Health
Our company mission is to transform people’s healthcare experience from confusing and complicated to empowering and trustworthy. Likewise, for the leading employers we work with, we are trusted partners in helping them take control of their healthcare spend—often the second highest line item in their budget. We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building scaleable products from the ground up.
Adjudicating claims is core to what we do at Collective Health, and as our business continues to grow, so will the number of data sources for this information. We are using technology to relentlessly scale Collective Health’s claims infrastructure and are looking for a Product Manager to help coordinate these efforts and drive the roadmap to make this happen.
As a Product Manager, you'll work closely with our engineering, design, and operations teams, as well as our external partners. You'll be responsible for gathering, structuring, prioritizing, and communicating the information driving our product development surrounding our claims integrations products. Ultimately, you will be responsible delivering products that allow Collective Health to offer the best possible solutions to our users.Job Responsibilities
- Work with stakeholders to identify and scope business needs and translate those needs into product requirements
- Partner with the engineering team to ensure that features are delivered to specification
- Manage the backlog of features and prioritize appropriately
- Coordinate efforts across other product teams for the delivery of our claims integrations project
- Create and maintain the product roadmap in response to company goals and objectives
- 3-5+ years of experience in product management or software engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Familiarity with enterprise software development, especially microservices
- Fearless in solving complex problems
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to keep track of multiple functional areas simultaneously
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.