Product Manager - CLM Reporting and Analytics
Product Manager - CLM Reporting and Analytics
Product Management | Chicago, Illinois
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
DocuSign Product Managers are responsible for driving ongoing feature enhancements for our award-winning products. You will be responsible for helping to drive our product offerings to support the evolving business needs of customers and prospects, which range from large, multinational enterprise companies to consumers and small businesses.
As a Reporting and Analytics Product Manager you will be responsible for the Reporting, Analytics and Search feature area within the DocuSign CLM (Contract Lifecycle Management) Product.
You will work closely with Senior Product Management professionals, Prospects, Customers, Compliance, Security, and Support while collaborating with User Experience, Engineering, IT, Marketing, Product and Program Management to help develop the roadmap, vision, definition, design and deliver the underlying platform systems and applications necessary to support continued system scale, a broadening product portfolio, the basis for new innovative product capabilities, and improve operational efficiencies related to these industries.
Your objectives will be directly linked to business metrics such as revenue, customer satisfaction, and operational efficiency.
This is an individual contributor role reporting to a Director of Product Management.
- Assist in building the strategy and roadmap for various DocuSign product offerings
- Assist in driving the vision and requirements, translate them to functional specifications, facilitate a sound design and deliver an efficient experience
- Actively leverage primary and secondary research to deepen understanding of customers across their lifecycle, from awareness to renewal and expansion
- Drive insights on the markets and segments in which these applications compete; stay abreast of industry trends, events, and channels to anticipate customer needs
- Understand and profile high value, innovative use cases purchased and implemented by a variety of industry customers
- Evaluate and prioritize requirements in partnership with sales, marketing, and product team leadership, leveraging industry best practices and new innovations. Prioritize and manage a product backlog for effective release and sprint planning
- Facilitate requirements definition with design and engineering partners while identifying dependencies and relative priority with other product managers. Once defined, decomposing those requirements into document releases, epics, functional requirements to designer and developer-ready user stories and acceptance criteria
- Work with Program Management, Design and Engineering to ensure product ships on time and to quality
- 5+ years of experience in product management for an enterprise cloud/SaaS product/service or a combination of product management and engineering or management consulting working on solving large-scale technology issues
- Experience working cross-functionally with Product Management, Design, Engineering, IT, Operations, Program Management, Marketing, Sales and Customer Support
- Direct experience using iterative or Agile methodologies (e.g. SCRUM)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technology related area of study (CS, EE, IT, Systems, MIS, etc.)
- Demonstrated success building/managing large-scale technology products including new, existing, or legacy products
- Experience working with modern BI tools (e.g. Tableau, Sisense, Microsoft Power BI, etc…)
- Familiarity with big data distributed systems (Cassandra, Spark, Presto)
- Experience working with partners and business development to integrate partner technologies into an enterprise CRM or HRM SaaS product
- An experienced influencer with the ability to collaborate well in a matrixed environment having multiple stakeholders
Product Management @ DocuSign
Our Product Management team brings together some of the best in our industry. The problems you will get to work on are very challenging and that makes them interesting. Collaborating with our partners in engineering and design, we are bringing some of the most innovative never-been-done-before solutions to market. Our highly collaborative cross-border Product Management team operates on the edge between engineering and the business. The Product Management team is helping design solutions from concept to launch – all while focusing on and advocating for what’s best for the customer. Our team partners with our Sales, Marketing, Finance, Legal and Security teams to bring the product to market.
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.