Enova’s hybrid work model allows employees to work in the office T, W, and TH with the option to work from home on Monday and Friday. The health and safety of Enova’s employees is our number one priority and all employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Proof of vaccination will be requested regardless of work location, unless prohibited by applicable state law. Employees may request an exemption to the vaccination policy due to medical reasons, sincerely-held religious beliefs, or as otherwise permitted by applicable state law.
About the role:
As a Product Manager, you will directly support one of Enova’s core P&L’s and take on projects that ensure Enova is operating at peak performance and continuously improving so our customers can have the best possible experience. You will collaborate with different departments to gather data and make recommendations based on trends and analytics. You'll also work closely with stakeholders to help define features and tradeoffs in order to create a competitive advantage for Enova. As you put together business cases and implement solutions, you will make a direct impact on our business and hardworking customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Partner with Business stakeholders, Engineering, Analytics and other Product Managers to identify and prioritize opportunities.
- Build and maintain the feature roadmap and contribute to the long term strategy to keep our platform compliant, secure, resilient, and easy to use.
- Drive on-going effectiveness of delivered initiatives.
- Help translate compliance, resiliency and security objectives into actionable features, with an eye for what adds the most value to running a large scale platform.
We're excited about you if you have:
- 1-3+ years of experience in a product-focused capacity
- Experience gathering and analyzing quantitative and qualitative data to make recommendations using Google Analytics, SQL, customer feedback surveys, etc.
- Ability to create project plans based on customer needs, industry trends, and business goals.
- Experience working with stakeholders on milestones, project status updates, scope changes and critical metrics.
- Ability to build relationships and communicate with technical and non technical teams.
- An understanding of the application of technology to achieve business objectives.
- Experience running A/B tests and/or user testing.
- A working knowledge of Agile development principles.
Nice to have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in a computational or engineering related field.
- Familiarity with legal and regulatory concepts, and converting them into relevant, practical business requirements.
- Experience using Jira and exploring data.
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.