Product Manager - CNU at Enova
Enova’s hybrid work model allows employees to work in the office T, W, and TH with the option to work from home on Monday and Friday. The health and safety of Enova’s employees is our number one priority and all employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Proof of vaccination will be requested regardless of work location, unless prohibited by applicable state law. Employees may request an exemption to the vaccination policy due to medical reasons, sincerely-held religious beliefs, or as otherwise permitted by applicable state law.
As a member of Enova’s Product Management team, you will help shape the future of our lending products and platforms. Our products are used by thousands of customers every day, and your goal is to help make these products exceptional. To achieve this, you will work across departments to understand our business objectives and opportunities. You will create business requirements, communicate and prioritize them and work with passionate engineers to deliver successful solutions.
If you’ve built exceptional customer-focused products, we want to hear about it!
- Drives aspects of the product roadmap and leads key initiatives by understanding the product’s business plan and objectives, gathering internal and external customer feedback, prioritizing backlog and communicating requirements to development team.
- Identify customer needs and market trends and recommends product improvements to maintain competitive advantage. Builds a business case for prioritizing new product features and pitches to relevant business leaders. Considers buy-vs-buy trade-offs in making recommendations.
- Develops project plans and works closely with stakeholders to get buy-in. Oversees milestones and communicates project status, scope changes and critical metrics to all stakeholders, including senior and executive management.
- Works to properly resolve and prioritize product defects.
- Creates post-release reporting and other product monitoring to ensure new features are working as expected and driving expected ROI of each project.
You’re right for this job if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-5 years of experience in a product-focused capacity
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience gathering and analyzing quantitative and qualitative data to make recommendations using a range of tools, such as Google Analytics, SQL, customer feedback surveys, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to lead multiple projects in a dynamic environment through strategic planning, prioritization, and task delegation
- An understanding of business process & the application of technology in achieving business objectives
- Familiarity with agile development principals
- An ability to easily build relationships and effectively negotiate with a broad range of stakeholders
- A passion for improving the customer experience and business processes
Enova’s Product Manager team is a diverse group of people that have found their passion in making extraordinary products. This team helps lead new product development, as well as enhancing existing products. Like working with cross-functional teams to build delightful products? They do too. This group understands what our customers want, how to influence people, process and tools to help make sure we are prioritizing correctly to meet company goals.
Enova is a leading provider of online financial services that leverages its advanced technology and analytics to provide access to credit for non-prime consumers and small businesses. Our roots are in Chicago, but we have served nearly 5 million customers through our six businesses in the U.S. and abroad. We pride ourselves on hiring smart and driven people who bring new and innovative ideas to the table. Our mentality is, "Life’s short. Work some place awesome." Ready to join us?
Perks means something different to everyone. Yes, we have snacks and a ping pong table, but we also have summer hours, a sabbatical program, 401k matching and education reimbursement. Most importantly, we like to think of our people as perks too. Isn’t working with innovative colleagues critical to the success in your next job?
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.