Product Manager, Consumer
SpotHero is seeking a Product Manager who will be foundational in building our consumer experience. Our product and design teams work hand-in hand, driving decisions through careful analysis of both qualitative and quantitative research.
Our product management team works hard to take the complicated, offline world of parking and turn it into a seamless digital experience for our customers that is nothing short of breathtaking to our customers. We have incredibly high standards, especially when it comes to our team.
Who we are: SpotHero is a fast-growing market leader disrupting the mobility space. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app, website, and connected car integrations to reserve convenient, affordable parking. Parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What will you do?
- Participate in the research, ideation, and creation of SpotHero’s overall consumer product roadmap.
- Turn your product vision and strategy into reality by working with a team of developers and designers.
- Launch new features in partnership with product, marketing, and other departments across the company.
- Experiment ruthlessly, running A/B tests, prototypes, usability, and other tests to measure a variety of metrics including retention, conversion, and purchasing frequency. Given the results, decide what needs to happen next.
- Bring insights from your product’s data and analytics to inform decision-making across user experience, design, and your product vision.
- Define and analyze qualitative and quantitative data that drives the success of our products.
- Team up with other product managers to realize a shared vision for user growth and retention.
- Build a high-quality product with a team of top-notch engineers where you are expected to ship software regularly and have fun while doing it!
- Passionate about building great experiences for customers both online and offline.
- Familiar with digital consumer trends in iOS native, Android native, or responsive web.
- Love rolling up your sleeves and talking to customers out in the field!
- Strong in one of the three product management pillars of design, technology, and business.
What you bring:
- 3+ years experience as a digital product manager.
- Experience bringing a project from an idea to reality.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, and verbal & written communication skills.
- Degree in Computer Science or Design degree a plus but not necessary
What we are offering:
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a fast-growing startup in a role with unlimited potential for growth.
- Excellent benefits – We cover up to 90% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer company sponsored Life Insurance.
- Flexible PTO policy, generous parental leave, 401k retirement savings plan, and great work/life balance – We value and support each individual team member.
- Fun perks like snacks, catered lunches, happy hours, wellness programs, and SpotHero swag.
- Annual parking stipend (duh – we help people park!).
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive atmosphere.
- A workplace recognized as the Best Consumer Web Company by Built in Chicago, Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, a Top Workplace by Chicago Tribune, and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business.
Steps to apply:
- Please include your LinkedIn profile and a link to any project that represents your skill set. We love seeing work that you’ve loved working on.