What we’ll bring:
· A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
· Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
· Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- Opportunities to deliver on an exciting and innovated roadmap, including championing, prioritizing, and communicating a cohesive vision and initiatives that drive value for our customers.
Requirements we'd love to see:
- Pragmatic and value based product management experience with strong knowledge and working experience in agile methodology.
- Demonstrated success planning and delivering complex cross-functional initiatives in a large, global environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to build and leverage relationships at all levels across the company and with business partners.
- Excellent communication skills while serving as liaison working closely with business partners/business owners and internal teams.
- Adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions: thrives on complexity and change.
- Experience in developing business cases and features that the team can execute accordingly.
Preferred requirements we’d like to see:
- Experience with big data environments.
- Product management experience in financial services or a related discipline.
- At least 5 years of experience as a product manager preferably with web or API based products.
Impact you’ll make:
- You will serve as subject matter expert on an enterprise wide vision and strategy for services based features and applications, identifying opportunities and deficiencies and help providing appropriate remedies.
- Within the agile framework, you will develop and champion the epic creation, product vision and strategy, and feature definition.
- Support Product Owners across several agile teams in the alignment of the platform and product backlog to ensure understanding of the strategic roadmap, support of key initiatives, and on-time delivery of commitments.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.