Product Manager - Data Integrations and Infrastructure at Tempus
Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally understand our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of said data. Here at Tempus, we are building the infrastructure to modernize cancer treatment. By analyzing a patient's genetic data in the context of molecular therapies, We empower physicians to make real-time data-driven decisions in the clinic based on the comprehensive computational analysis of a patient's unique pathology.
As a Product Manager, Data Integrations and Infrastructure at Tempus, you'll be on the front lines of our battle to develop and deliver cutting-edge data and technology into the hands of researchers. The software we are developing is the culmination of input from scientists, clinicians, pathologists, engineers, data scientists, and some of the top academic oncology centers in the world. We're expanding the team of product managers who bring those inputs together to design, scope, and build solutions to some of the toughest problems in cancer care.
What You'll Do:
- Immerse yourself in the tough problems were solving, and team with scientists, engineers, and designers to develop elegant software solutions to solve those problems
- Own the product roadmap for a subset of Tempus products, and partner with otherProduct Managers and the Director of Product to find the best way to execute quarterly and sub-quarterly goals.
- Work with developers, scientists, and operations teams to deliver product releases that are stable in production and satisfy scalability, reliability, and performance goals
- Conduct deep product analysis and use the data to guide the short- and long-term roadmap for the team
- Own stakeholder communication and expectation management around roadmap and delivery timelines for your products
- Test release candidates and participate in the Product Management approval process for deployments
- Serve as the direct line of communication with users of your products to maintain a constantly evolving backlog of future enhancements
- Help create the internal and external playbook for implementing and supporting integrations with the Tempus product and hospital/industry partners clinical systems in a scalable and consistent manner
- Work closely with on-site and off-site integration and informatics managers to prioritize product roadmaps in accordance with requirements in the field to accelerate, improve and optimize integrations with new health systems
- 3+ years of technical product management or equivalent experience, ideally at a SaaS company
- Experience working with agile software development teams
- 2+ years of relevant experience with SQL or Python
- Experience with software development and project management tools (JIRA, Trello, etc.)
- Ability and interest to quickly ramp up on new concepts in the fields of genomics, oncology, and health informatics systems
- Ability to work directly with business and operations partners to generate consensus around a technical direction