Product Manager - Data at Rally Health
Join Rally Health as a Product Manager! You will work with and support our outstanding data engineering and data science teams to lead Rally’s mission to improve outcomes, engagement, and effectiveness for digital and virtual health products. Data underlies all of Rally’s product plans, and proves the effectiveness of our products’ impact. You will also design new data models and pipelines to scale to partner and enterprise level. As part of the Rally Data Team, you will report to a Senior Product Manager.You Will:
- Manage backlog for specific data products and expand their value and visibility in the company.
- Work with engineering and other teams including Product, Client Delivery, Program Management, and Legal for delivery of roadmap items.
- Write requirements, documentation, and user flows for your products.
- Champion a product culture which understands the importance of rapid feedback and learning.
- Create solutions with other Product leads to build data-based insights and and data products that support them. Work with engineers on technical solutions.
- Present technical analysis and interpretation for operational and business review and planning. Design solutions for harnessing data for data science, app and product teams.
- 2+ years in product management, product strategy, or business analyst role
- Experience working with data products, including writing real-world SQL and understanding APIs.
- The ability to discuss technical concepts, schedule tradeoffs and propose new ideas with all kinds of employees.
- Experience delivering production software products through launch and post-launch support.
- General familiarity with big data systems, like Hadoop, Azure, and Amazon Services.
- A love for data and its capacity determine and bring product insights and influence strategy.
- Experience with scrum and agile methodologies.
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people by helping them take charge of their health and health care. Our culture is built on a belief of helping people live healthier lives, and we know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us, and when Rallyers can do their best work in a workplace where they feel a sense of belonging.Our Benefits:
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.