Product Manager - Digital Accounts
As Rally's Product Manager - Digital Accounts, you will be within Rally Identity & Access (formally CORE), specifically working with and overseeing identity, authentication and consumer experience across our platform which is about 40 million users today!
Roles and responsibilities include:
- You will report to the Senior Product Manager on the team
- Design a universal identity and authentication system to change the healthcare industry
- Work with the product team to help establish product strategy
- Oversee and improve the customer acquisition, conversion and engagement funnel across applications
- Work through scrum process with super motivated engineers, project managers and QA folks
- Determine the cross platform UX and flow to unify and align the Rally product suite
- Improve user experience using feedback from support and important Rally partners and clients
- Implement operational enhancements and help assessment of incoming production defects
- 2+ years of experience working with consumers in a Product Management role
- Bachelor's Degree in management information systems, computer science, math, data, statistics, financial planning and analysis, or similar fields
- You have excellent spoken and written skills and can present complex ideas in a concise fashion to all kinds of audiences
- Collaborate: Work across teams (e.g. engineering, design, business development, product, sales, marketing, security, and legal) to solve a myriad of complex problems in a creative and thoughtful way
- Use hard data to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
- Keep strategic goals top of mind while prioritizing daily work needs
- You have advanced knowledge of Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets), Google Analytics, Librato, Splunk, Adobe Analytics, Amplitude.
- Have intermediate knowledge of SQL
- Understand REST protocols, Authentication/Authorization protocols and web services
- 1+ years working in an Agile environment
- Experience building scalable applications, serving millions of users and hundreds of transactions per second
- Working knowledge of Jira is helpful
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.Our Benefits:
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.