Product Manager, Employee Cloud at Toast
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an extraordinary commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, payroll and team management, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help craft the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
Toast’s Employee Cloud Product Team is looking for a Product Manager to join our growing Payroll and Employee Management product team in Chicago. As a Product Manager, you will play a pivotal role helping Toast evolve this highly strategic offering. Working closely with product leadership and other key stakeholders, this person will craft a roadmap driven by market fit, customer acquisition and delightful user experience. This is a high visibility role with an opportunity to make a real impact at a fast-paced and dynamic organization with phenomenal growth.
About this roll*:
- Plan a roadmap for the Payroll and Team Management product, keeping in mind the scale and growth of the Toast customer base
- Work with engineering to plan sprints, write user stories, and test product features
- Dig into challenging bugs and leverage product metrics to inform stakeholders and plan your product roadmap
- Keep your product ‘north star’ firmly at the forefront of your team’s vision
- Report to and work closely with product leadership to help define a long term vision and roadmap for complex customer needs
- Gain experience working in a cross-functional and strategic role
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 2-5+ years of hands-on product management skills and experience delivering great products from inception through delivery to customers
- Previous experience working in an Agile software development environment
- General familiarity with APIs, microservice architecture, and experience being a part of a team that has designed/built web-based or mobile applications
- Understanding of the labor and restaurant industry space and the evolving market dynamics will be considered a plus, but not required
*Bread puns encouraged, but not required