Product Manager, Enova Decisions
We are looking for a Product Manager with a proven track record of successfully managing a SaaS offering ideally in the data science, machine learning, or decision management industries.
As a Product Manager at Enova Decisions, you will shape the future of our AI & decision management cloud offering. You will drive the product roadmap by collecting internal and external customer feedback, speaking with industry analysts, and working across departments to elicit or give requirements, write stories, prioritize backlog, and work with Engineering teams to deliver quality products. We are looking to our PM to provide recommendations on new product features and tradeoffs in order to create a competitive advantage for Enova Decisions. You will put together business cases and work closely with stakeholders to get buy-in. You will be directly impacting the business and our hardworking customers.
You are right for the role, if you have:
Organizational fit first; we seek someone who can successfully partner with the Enova Decisions team to align and drive our product on an aggressive path. In order to do that well, we believe you need -
- The ability to understand the perspective of the multiple buyer types that engage with Enova Decisions from the financial services, insurance, telcom and healthcare financing industries and from the business, data science, and engineering functions
- 3+ years of experience in a product-focused capacity
- Expertise in AWS (certification a plus)
- Ability to write behavioral driven user stories
- Ability to create and prioritize a backlog of feature ideas based on customer needs, industry trends, and business goals
- Experience overseeing milestones, communicating project status updates, managing scope changes and defining critical metrics
- Ability to build relationships and communicate with technical and non-technical teams
- An understanding of the technology used to build Enova Decisions products
- A working knowledge of agile development principles
- Experience working with stakeholders up to executive management
Chicago-based Enova Decisions is part of Enova International, Inc. (NYSE: ENVA), a leading technology- and data-analytics-driven online lending company that operates 12 brands in five countries. The positive business performance and rapid growth of Enova’s brands stem, in part, from the hiring and advancement of more than 50 analytics experts by Enova as well as the development and implementation of ColossusTM, our advanced real-time decisioning platform. ColossusTM produces instant answers to customers’ demands, in turn driving customer satisfaction and bottom-line results.
Today, we leverage this proven technology and analytics experience to help our clients thrive with custom, real-time analytics services and instant data-driven decisioning at scale.
To learn more about Enova Decisions please visit: www.enovadecisions.com
Enova is a leading provider of online financial services that leverages its advanced technology and analytics to provide access to credit for non-prime consumers and small businesses. Our roots are in Chicago, but we have served nearly 5 million customers through our six businesses in the U.S. and abroad. We pride ourselves on hiring smart and driven people who bring new and innovative ideas to the table. Our philosophy is, "Life’s short. Work some place awesome."
Many of us consider our people to be Enova’s best perk. But to sweeten the deal, we also have a pretty awesome list of conventional (and less conventional) perks and benefits including competitive salaries, health care benefits, a 401K matching plan, a revamped parental leave program (and brand new nursing rooms for our returning mothers!) summer hours, tuition reimbursement and a sabbatical program. And of course we also have the things you’d expect at a leading tech company in Chicago, such as the snacks, game room, onsite massages/barbers/nail technicians, monthly social events, and sporting sponsorships.
Our goal at Enova is to recruit, hire, develop and maintain a diverse workforce. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.