Product Manager II
- Execute on product visions and plans by providing detailed feature requirement definitions and acting as the product owner of the scrum team
- Develop excellent understanding of the product domain or feature set and knowledge of the e-discovery industry, including market and industry trends
- Serve as the product owner for a cross-functional development team, provide guidance as needed during the development process; prioritize and maintain the product backlog, including defects and feature requests
- Regularly communicate product changes to internal and external customers; explain issues from technical and business point of view
- Report on customer trends to help inform product planning process
- Develop and refine prototypes, FAQs, webinars, and demos
- Document current and future state system functionality; facilitate technical discussions with subject matter experts as needed to inform their work
- Collaborate with scrum teams by participating in sprint activities and providing input on sprint artifacts as needed, including user stories and acceptance criteria
- Make suggestions for continuous improvement of internal processes and documents improvements in the product management operations manual
- Work with individuals across Relativity during all aspects of the product development process, from ideation, release, and continuous evolution
- Internalize company goals and the product roadmap.
- Ensure our cross-platform web and mobile products support the customer and provide a consistent user experience.
- Become an e-Discovery, Relativity products and overall customer subject matter expert.
- Deliver the product roadmap to prospects and customers in such a way that inspires confidence.
- Build strong, lasting relationships with clients and key internal stakeholders; evolve the product to meet their growing needs.
- Work closely and collaborate with the design and engineering teams to deliver against the roadmap.
- Be a product entrepreneur within a large, growing company.
- Experience working as a Product Manager for a leading B2B SaaS/cloud product presence.
- Experience in an agile environment.
- Experience in the field of document and/or content management.
- Experience in the eDiscovery software or service industry.
- 7+ years of experience working as a Product Manager.
- Experience closely collaborating with design and engineering teams.
- Experience supporting desktop and mobile (iOS, Android) platforms.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills including the ability to present design concepts clearly and persuasively to colleagues, partners, stakeholders and especially to senior executives.
- Highly organized and effective project management capabilities.
- Ability to work efficiently and demonstrate a bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Relentless desire for innovation and driving high standards, balanced with business needs and customer expectations.
- Strong team player; desire to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle and agile SCRUM.
- Strong team player; desire to work in a collaborative environment.
- Genuine enthusiasm for building quality software
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, or equivalent professional experience.
Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.