“TransUnion is committed to finding innovative ways information can be used to help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions.” - Chris Cartwright, President of US Information Services
What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- Our team, which offers an entrepreneurial culture, backed by the financial stability and market maturity of a larger corporation, is curious, committed to customer success and focused on client engagement and the customer experience.
- The team is growing fast and the business is continuing on a growth trajectory, with plans to expand further into other markets.
- 5+ years of progressive product management experience
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively cross-departmentally and across all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated knowledge of how to evaluate different data sources and determine their impacts as a targeting solution
- Bachelor’s degree
- Background in digital marketing techniques and applications (e.g. display, social, mobile) not critical but a plus
- Direct marketing background is highly desired
- Previous property and casualty insurance experience is highly desired - this can be either on the carrier, information services, or even agency side
Impact you’ll make:
TransUnion Insurance has been an industry-leading provider of marketing and underwriting solutions for over 20 years. We are focus on delivering groundbreaking, data-driven solutions for insurance carriers in the auto, property and life markets. To that end, we provide clients with innovative data, analytics and business intelligence that enable our partners to efficiently attract, and retain quality policyholders and improve profitability. Reporting to the Vice President of Insurance Solutions, this role has shared responsibility for the development and execution of product strategies and objectives related to marketing products (both direct and digital) for the insurance vertical.
Key impact provide by this position include the following:
- You will be responsible for assessment of market opportunities, identifying and developing new marketing solutions, developing go to market strategies and establishing product life cycles and enhancements.
- You will serve as subject matter expert on marketing product features and applications while identifying data deficiencies and help providing appropriate remedies.
- You will provide consultative assistance to both internal (sales, ops, legal, management) and external partners.
- You will manage the product lifecycle including identifying and developing enhancements.
- You will work closely with sales team to manage pricing guidelines, identify market expansion opportunities, and forecast sales trends.
- Additionally, you will have the opportunity to mentor current junior or new employees both within the insurance organization and across TU
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.