PRODUCT MANAGER - INVENTORY FRONT-END (UI) at Conversant
As a Product Manager for Conversant’s Inventory Platform, you will be a part of a fun, collaborative, cross-functional team tasked with building our Conversant’s publisher web application, Convex by Conversant. In this role, we are looking for a Product Manager who understands the needs of publishers’ and our internal publisher management team, and translate them into our web application and UI features. You will be responsible for managing and driving the product roadmap, creating product requirements and launching them for external customers and internal users.
- Define user stories and product requirements for our publisher web application.
- Work closely with UI/UX designers to implement product requirements within easy to use interfaces and workflows.
- Grow our CPE platform in terms of inventory, formats and user adoption.
- Interface with our publishers and our internal teams to understand publisher needs and market trends.
- Conduct competitive analysis and research to keep the Conversant Private Exchange feature set competitive and differentiated in the marketplace.
- Measure and analyze CPE KPIs and share with all stakeholders
- Evangelize new product capabilities with our publishers and internal teams and educate users via announcements, blogs, training, etc.
- One to three years of product management or equivalent experience.
- Agile experience, especially scrum and kanban experience desired.
- Excellent analytics skills. Sql knowledge a bonus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, include ability to write effective product specifications and training documentation.
- Basic knowledge of digital advertising, Supply Side Platforms (SSP), Demand Side Platforms (DSP) a bonus
- Experience with building B2B or B2C web applications desired.
- Understanding concept of APIs a bonus