Product Manager-Investor Relations
Zacks Investments is expanding its services for Investor Relations departments and is looking for a Product Manager to lead this growing new business area.
The ideal candidate has:
- Built Excel models to forecast company EPS
- Is familiar with the duties of an investor relations officer
- Understands 13F, D, G filings
- Has managed a web development team
- Has personally designed UIs for web services
- Proven ability to find solutions to difficult and challenging tasks.
- “Hands on” approach to problem solving
If you live in or are moving to Chicago , have some of this background and would like to guide the future growth of an exciting new set of products, please submit your resume and a brief note explaining your experience related to the above would be helpful, but not required.
Generous compensation package for the right candidate.