Product Manager, In-Kind Donations at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
- Manage our overarching in kind donation program including the development of potential new products for non-profit organizations
- Act as the Account Executive for each in kind donation and manage the end-to-end life cycle of the implementation and post go-live support for the organization
- Articulate and communicate the capabilities of ServiceNow’s software to potential donors
- Manage requests, applications, and the review process for new donor requests
- Partner cross functionally with key stakeholders to implement new products and determine the resources needed for each
- Create and enable an operating model to govern the selection process for donation recipients and work across the organization to identify opportunities with legal, corporate strategy, etc
- Identify strategic partnerships and the most viable products to support the needs of the donation recipients
- Collaborate closely with the Senior Manager, Non-Profit partnerships to identify potential partnerships and innovative programs to accelerate our in-kind donations
- Work with Corporate Strategy to understand and track the value and impact of our in-kind donations
- Identify new areas of opportunities and innovative ways to manage our in-kind donation program
- Build on our current strategy and continue to evolve our program to enhance our impact through in-kind donations
- Act as the liaison between the non-profit partner and ServiceNow implementation teams
- Work with potential donors to understand their technological needs and if ServiceNow is a good fit
- Scale our in-kind program and utilize employee innovations to grow our program
- Must be familiar with product development and design
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in product management and/or product implementation
- Minimum 5 years’ applicable work experience in managing implementation of products
- Knowledge of ServiceNow’s products, required
- Keen understanding of ServiceNow’s product implementation process
- Demonstrated personal passion for ESG, corporate responsibility, social impact, philanthropy, community advocacy, diversity and inclusion
- A track record of successfully working with customers and implementing solutions
- Technology industry experience, preferred.
- Experience identifying, developing and managing partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Professional presence as a role model of adaptability, tolerance and creative problem-solving
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.