Product Manager, Kiosk at McDonald's Technology
Global Technology Product team is responsible for creating software products and services that enable McDonald's to interact with its customers in the digital space - think social media, mobile devices, web or (in-restaurant) kiosk. We're a team of product managers, designers, and innovators who are completely focused on creating compelling customer experiences across online and offline touch points for one of the world's biggest brands.
Our mission as a team is simple: define the build the most valuable digital products and services possible, and bring them to as many of our markets around the world as possible.
We are looking for an experienced product manager to join our Kiosk team. You have experience with interactive digital experiences in public spaces. You understand key drivers of customer experience in a public space like a restaurant like privacy and ergonomics. You will define and bring to life new Kiosk experiences that will raise the standard for convenience at McDonald’s. This role demands a relentless focus on the customer, understanding their needs, and ability to create valuable products and services that meet those needs, and create business value.
As a part of one of the biggest brands in the world, you will have a global reach, and an ability to affect how millions of people across the globe eat, play and socialize.
- Engage with business leaders in the markets around the world to understand their business goals and customer's needs in their local markets
- Use qualitative and quantitative consumer research and data to inform the product design, development and prioritization activities
- In collaboration with business, design and technology partners ideate and define product solutions
- Evaluate product solutions considering business (viability), technical (feasibility) and consumer (desirability) factors
- Prioritize product features on the global roadmap
- Capture feature requirements in the form of user stories in the backlog
- Work with the design team to conceptualize and refine product design
- Guide and support engineering teams through development sprints
- Support deployment teams and local market teams to deploy and localize products
- Work with analytics teams to measure product performance and feed-back insights into the product development process to inform future product iterations
- Bring your expertise and help McDonald's continue to optimize how it builds, deploys and operates digital products to create maximum value for the business and its customers
- 6-8 years of experience in product management
- Experience with interactive digital experiences in public spaces (like the McDonald’s kiosk or close)
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field (software or design)
- Strong business acumen, with solid technical foundation and appreciation for design
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead by influence: develop trusted relationships that enable collaboration and to lead multi-functional global teams who may not report directly to you
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing competing priorities
- Demonstrated experience in applying user-centered design and design-thinking principles to create valuable consumer products
- Demonstrated skill at project and product planning, including product definition, feature prioritization, trade-off evaluation, and roadmap creation
- Experience working in Agile
- Attention to detail