Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a passionate contributor to be part of the Epsilon Product team leading the effort of evolving our marketing technology suite of SaaS products. The Product Manager is responsible for participating and supporting innovative solutions to client problems in marketing technology that will scale across thousands of clients, including industry leaders in the Fortune 1000. You will help gather business requirements that support the development and direction of assigned product and feature enhancements, competitive assessment, messaging, sales training and adoption. You will coordinate with cross-functional teams including sales, account management, marketing, analytics, operations and engineering for sales growth, profitability and client retention.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in development and execution of product vision, strategy, roadmap, and evolution including concept development, user validation, feature execution, and value analysis
- Perform internal and external assessments/research of the business environment, competitors, customers, and market trends to identify current and future market/product opportunities
- Collaborate with key customers/users to help build market insights
- Participate in user and product research to test, evaluate, and strategize on opportunities to evolve the product experience
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, UX, and end users to define and document product requirements and identify product tests and use cases
- Ensure alignment between product team, engineering team, UX team and other stakeholders
- Monitor all inquiries and issues for product and be able to articulate them clearly to team, prioritize them in the backlog, and ensure timely resolution
- Provide training to users and new team members and ensure optimal product knowledge
- Help support efficient working of all phases of product development, including sprint planning, retrospectives, etc. and managing tickets in Jira, as needed
- Stay on top of industry changes, through partnerships and self-research/learning that may have direct impact on product
- Consistently look for opportunities to improve team workflow and processes; ideal candidate will consistently look to transform the organization – expect to fail and continuously learn
· Experience working in a complex, matrixed environment, managing multiple stakeholders, with demonstrated experience managing go-to market strategies and collateral
· Skilled listener and communicator, both verbally and written, who can engage colleagues with confidence
· Experience troubleshooting issues with excellent problem-solving skills, including appropriate communication and resolution
· Experience working within an agile framework and using tools such as Jira & Confluence
· Experience participating in sprint planning, retrospectives, daily standups, etc
· Positive and strong team player with a good work ethic
· Comfortable working in an environment where priorities may shift due to industry, product, or user needs.
· Thrives on brainstorming and building innovative solutions that consistently challenges the status quo
· 5+ years in product, preferably in technology or consulting
· Bachelors’ degree required with an advanced degree preferred
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.