Product Manager, Member Benefits
We connect customers to the brands they love by way of a thriving marketplace and a members-only service that provides benefits across 140+ of the best online stores. Our members save time and money with benefits including free 2-day shipping, easy 2-click checkout, and free returns, all while we help them stay up on the latest trends.
For merchants, we’re driving eCommerce business, producing insights with a growing data analytics practice to boot. With a powerful two-sided network and a robust data platform, we’re creating an eCommerce win-win, helping retailers compete. The landscape of retail is changing and we’re here to empower retailers to take their place in that exciting evolution.
We have people in offices around the world: Headquartered in Chicago, with offices in Conshohocken, PA (Philly area), New York, San Mateo and Krakow, Poland. We hustle to get things done, creating wins for customers, merchants and each other.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
In this role, you will focus on increasing the value of ShopRunner to our retailers and members by continuing to invest in our core value proposition - Free 2-Day Shipping and Free Returns, along with relevant product extensions. As a ShopRunner retailer, our partners have integrated ShopRunner into their website and operations experience in order to drive the best ShopRunner member experience. This role will focus on driving the optimal experience for ShopRunner members that will in turn provide the best results for our retail partners by also considering and consulting on the execution of the program.
We are seeking a product manager who is passionate about ecommerce, operations and data that will implement appropriate CX standards, expand the program benefits for our members and determine changes required to drive an optimal partnership with our retailers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Measure and support retailers in meeting the 2-day shipping SLA along with offering a seamless returns experience
- Ownership of the ShopRunner shipping experience on retailer sites along with expanding the member benefits in a way that improves the financial model for our retail partners
- Understand and manage financial levers, such as shipping speed, shipping costs, and promotional offer impact
- Responsible for the leadership and oversight of projects that impact ShopRunner members’ retailer site and post-purchase experience
- Prioritize product feature backlog as part of agile software development.
- Ensure adoption and communication of new feature launches along with getting the appropriate ShopRunner member benefits integrated on a retailer site by working closely with the Partner Success team and directly with retailers as needed
- Work with product, engineering, integrations, experience design, customer service, analytics, marketing and partner success to enhance the member experience across the network
- Analyze current product performance and new product adoption while taking action on areas of opportunity
- Present plans and progress to senior management
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3+ years of product management and/or ecommerce operations experience
- Experience working in retail, operations, logistics and/or a strong passion for the retail customer experience
- Proven track record of delivering complex features from inception to delivery
- Strong analytical skills: Familiarity with ecommerce shipping and fulfillment reporting and insights tools along with a comfort in understanding complex data to evolve our product strategy and roadmap
- Strong communication skills: Able to present new concepts and ideas to internal stakeholders and executives along with retail partners to promote and gain feedback on new features and products
- Entrepreneurial mindset and bias toward action
- Experience working with product teams, engineers, and designers to define and launch new features
- Operational mindset and the ability to organize complex data, and improve the efficiency of the system
Note: We are unable to provide sponsorship for this role
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.