Product Manager, Mobile Platform
Are you fanatical about delivering great products? ServiceNow, recently recognized by Forbes as the most innovative company in the world, is investing significantly in our SaaS cloud platform. ServiceNow is looking for an experienced product manager to join our team to lead a new strategic platform product line that will enable our customers to work more efficiently than ever before. This position will be responsible for our product from strategy to execution and contribute to a great product alongside our designers, engineers, sales team, marketing team, and other PMs.
Following the recent acquisition of SkyGiraffe, Qlue and Parlo, ServiceNow is growing a strategic team to offer a market leading enterprise application platform. This is an opportunity to join the team in a central role owning product.
ServiceNow’s Mobile Platform allows customers to quickly design, build, customize, and deploy business native mobile apps to accomplish custom business flows with little to no coding and produce working apps that they can download, open, and start using in hours or less.
Come join our rapidly growing Mobile Platform team and help us reshape business mobile apps delivery!
We’re looking for a Product Manager excited about defining and shipping mobile software products that impact how millions of users around the world get things done. In this position, you will play an integral role in setting product strategy and defining features for one or more core ServiceNow mobile software products. You will work closely with Engineering, Design, Marketing and executive leadership to bring your product vision to life. Come join us on our journey to define the future of ServiceNow.
- Deeply understand customers, technology and competition, and synthesize into product strategy
- Develop and communicate product priorities across the company by collaborating with various functions and building consensus among them
- Work closely with design in crafting simple, elegant, impactful experiences
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products around growth, engagement, retention and monetization
- Collaborate with multiple teams to guide projects through development and bring high quality products to life
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Understand strategic and competitive position in the market and deliver products that are recognized as best in the industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years of hands-on software product management experience
- Experience defining, building and shipping multi-platform consumer-oriented mobile products
- Experience with agile development
- Deep understanding of the differences designing for iOS & Android
- Deep understanding of platform conventions on iOS and Android
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to translate and articulate complicated business problems into easily understood solutions and functional requirements
- Ability to work cross-functionally with a distributed team across Engineering, Design, Customer Success, Marketing and Business Development
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.