Product Manager - Price Care at Rally Health
Join Rally Health as a Product Manager where you will improve Rally’s Price Transparency tool used by large payers such as United Health Care. In this role, you will take an ownership role of several analytics tools and identify high contribution capabilities. Your work will promote awareness of Rally’s cost estimate tool among healthcare consumers and help them find quality care at the lowest costs to promote positive outcomes. As part of the Price Care Product Management team, you will report to a Senior Product Manager and work with multiple partners to resolve issues and improve the product, with an eye towards exceptional user experience.You Will:
- Run the BizOps backlog for United Health Care’s implementation of Price Care capabilities
- Determine detailed requirements and create user stories to support BizOps backlog and eventually larger feature work and engage with agile scrum teams for delivery
- Use analytics tools to support the Price Care Product Team on identifying high contribution capabilities
- Manage KPI reporting for Price Care and have a pulse on user engagement with the product
- 2+ years in product management, product strategy, or business analyst role
- Bachelor's degree required, background in HealthCare preferred
- Comfortable using analytics and data reporting tools such as Amplitude, Tableau, or Data Bricks to dig into data and identify meaningful insights
- Experience using metrics to support hypotheses and conclusions for developing business cases and roadmap priorities
- Desire to improve the health care experience for millions of consumers
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people by helping them take charge of their health and health care. Our culture is built on a belief of helping people live healthier lives, and we know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us, and when Rallyers can do their best work in a workplace where they feel a sense of belonging.Our Benefits:
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.