Product Manager, Procedure & Reference Data at Intelligent Medical Objects
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they think they meet 100% of the qualifications on a job description. IMO is committed to considering all candidates even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications listed. We look forward to receiving your application!
Work that is meaningful. A job that has impact. Colleagues that inspire. That’s what you’ll find at Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO), a growing health IT company creating clinical terminology and insights solutions that are used by more than 740,000 US physicians and 4,500 US hospitals to power better patient care and support meaningful analytics.
As a Product Manager you will help drive the direction, development, and lifecycle of IMO’s Procedure and Reference Data products. You will be a chief evangelist for your product, committed to understanding, prioritizing, and addressing market needs – both from a buyer and user perspective – and work with internal and external stakeholders to bring valued and differentiated solutions to market.
The ideal candidate will have healthcare domain knowledge and appropriate technical expertise. This person will also be an engaging leader and skilled communicator.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Dedicate yourself to understanding the market; identify and fill product gaps, or generate new ideas to drive both customer and internal value
- Define outcomes-based product roadmaps in support of the overall business strategy
- Develop and articulate business cases for new initiatives
- Provide development teams with clear and descriptive requirements that are aligned to initiatives and goals, and captured user stories
- Effectively prioritize and manage trade-offs between cost/schedule versus business/client benefit
- Articulate product positioning and customer value
- Establish pricing in partnership with sales, marketing, and finance counterparts.
- Support marketing and sales initiatives to drive awareness and adoption
- Establish and communicate product updates and releases to internal and external stakeholders
- Understand product offerings from the core data to the user experience including channel nuances and complexities
- Guide cross-functional teams (with representation from engineering, architecture, UX, client services, sales and marketing) through the product lifecycle process amidst evolving and competing priorities
- Operate with integrity, act with customer empathy, openly partner with stakeholders
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 5+ years’ experience in product strategy, product management, product development, or related field.
- Demonstrated track record owning and driving product/solution growth in complex markets
- Expertise with EMR vendors, clinical workflows, integrations and industry-standard codesets (ICD-10, SNOMED, etc.) is a plus
- Excellent communication and stakeholder collaboration skills
- Occasional travel for on-site team collaboration
WHAT WE'LL GIVE YOU:
- The space to be innovative and collaborative with your peers and team members.
- Training from the best. Collectively, we’ve got years of expertise in Healthcare and IT.
- Part of a tight-knit team that supports each other, challenges each other, and is looking to make a significant impact in the industry.
- Excellent benefits package, including competitive benefits through multiple health, dental, and vision plans, 100% company match up to 5% contribution on your 401(k), flexible PTO and hours, peak performance club trips, and more!
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
IMO also provides visa sponsorship opportunities. Please don't hesitate to apply if you meet all the qualifications for this position and require visa sponsorship.