Product Manager, ProdOps & Analytics at FOURKITES
Join a fast-paced, innovative, data-driven startup named 2021 Best Tech Start ups In Chicago, that is changing the Supply Chain industry through real time tracking and end-to-end visibility.
This is a unique opportunity to join one of Chicago’s fastest-growing software startups that is reshaping the logistics industry. As a Product Manager, ProdOps & Analytics with FourKites, you will be responsible for product operations and data analysis to inform strategic decisions about the development and scale of FourKites products. You will build systems and processes to drive product excellence.
What you'll be doing:
- Team Ops: Structure operations processes for a multi-product organization, driving operational efficiency, transparency, and scale; Administer tools and best practices across the product organization
- Operationalize Launch Enablement in partnership with stakeholders across the org
- Supervise team and company OKR metrics for alignment and achievement
- Prepare analysis for PI Planning
- Define feature and product health metrics and analyze data to inform success or shortcomings; communicate metrics and analysis consistently across the team and org
- Build funnels or campaigns to drive user behavior
- Develop data-driven insights through a deep understanding of our data, customers, and business and work with cross-functional partners to identify opportunities and transform them into results
- Prepare analysis for PI Planning
Who you are:
- Highly analytical and organized with excellent problem-solving skills
- 3+ years product marketing, product management, new product commercialization or equivalent experience within the software industry
- Demonstrated ability to lead by influence and work effectively in a cross-functional, matrixed management environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications, active listening, and presentation development skills
- You have an uncanny ability to help teams breakdown complex problems into discrete, manageable workstreams
- Willingness to get your hands dirty with messy data to identify interesting product insights
- You bring an attitude of winning and optimism to your teams – helping them recognize and celebrate small victories on the way to launch
- Undergrad in a quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Statistics or similar). MBA desirable but not required.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment - candidates from top-tier consulting firms are encouraged to apply.
- Experience working in Supply Chain/Logistics desirable but not required
Named one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, FourKites is on a mission to transform the world’s supply chains with the most powerful technology on the planet. With a customer base that includes 18 of the top-20 food and beverage companies and nine of the top-10 CPG companies, the company combines the largest network of real-time logistics data with machine learning to help its customers lower costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. We are a customer-obsessed organization, wholeheartedly committed to helping our customers succeed and drive long-term value.
The empathy we exhibit with our customers applies internally, as well. At FourKites, a positive work culture is a priority, and team members benefit from structured employee development plans, mentorship and training programs, quarterly review and promotions processes, affinity group memberships and competitive benefits packages. Click here to learn more about our team and our corporate values.
If you are a California resident, here is our California Applicant Privacy Notice.