Product Manager - Product Introduction Management at Lumere, a GHX Company
At Lumere, we are clinicians, researchers, engineers, analysts, marketers, and strategic thought leaders focused on one mission: helping hospital leaders and physicians deliver the highest quality, most efficient care by uncovering and eliminating unwarranted care variation and unnecessary costs - specifically related to device selection and utilization.
Our vanguard approach? Partnering with health systems to ensure that care delivery choices are always backed by data and guided by evidence, device costs are justified by clinical outcomes, and doctors and hospital leaders have access to the right insights and analytics to make the best care decisions for every patient.
We are a product-led company. We measure the success of outcomes through OKRs. We do not have product roadmaps. We are passionate in ideation and product discovery, which we do collaboratively with customers, internal team members, and through input of industry thought leadership. Our product managers’ responsibilities span product execution to strategy and vision, and all the pieces in-between. Marty Cagan and SVPG are core to our product methodology. We hold monthly community of practice meetings to continue to hone and grow our product acumen.
What you will be doing:
At Lumere, we’re constantly evolving our software solutions to meet the needs of our customers. As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for defining the long-term scope of Lumere’s product introduction management -- and making it a reality. This workflow functionality helps hospital supply chains be more successful in engaging physicians and standardizing the request for medical devices.
While managing efforts to support our current subscribers, you will help define the product strategy, test new ideas with users, prioritize and articulate the next set of features, and measure software usability and engagement levels. The Product Manager will work with a cross-disciplinary team including peers from engineering, design, data visualization, sales & marketing, client support, research, and data operations teams to iteratively make product improvements a reality.
The successful candidate is simultaneously strategic and detail-oriented, with a strong presence in front of customers and senior management. They also share a passion for building and delivering a market-leading, web-based solution used to transform healthcare.
- Define and deliver on the vision & long-term scope of Lumere’s feature set
- Mobilize organization cross-functionally to ensure product-specific business objectives are met. Use data and analysis to help teams prioritize and implement work
- Develop a deep understanding of customers and users through qualitative and quantitative analysis. Gather feedback and analyze engagement metrics to iteratively improve product
- Understand the market landscape including competition, technology, and how product fits within the broader ecosystem
- Understand Lumere’s business strategy and operational constraints to ensure product improvements meet company objectives
- Write insightful problem statements that help teams focus on co-creating valuable solutions. Work with the engineering, data operations, and data visualization teams to make product concepts a reality in software
- Advance the growth stage product
- 3+ years experience in product management or 5+ years experience in healthcare with a desire to move into a software product management role
- Understanding of the healthcare industry required. Experience with SaaS or B2B healthcare products is a plus. This role will need a knowledge of hospital care redesign and Electronic Health Record (EHR) data sets
- Experience mobilizing cross-functional teams (engineering, operations, client services, sales & marketing etc.) to make product vision a reality. Quick to gain credibility with others. Thrives in a fast-paced environment and shares an excitement to lead change
- Strong business acumen and customer engagement skills. Understanding of industry and customer trends. Strategic and creative thinking that enables application of those insights to deliver business results. Ability to build strong customer relationships.
- Experienced in the art of prioritizing across different sources of ideas & feedback and balancing resource constraints to deliver the greatest impact for customers & the company
- Bonus: Experience managing a B2B SaaS workflow tool. Knowledge of how to balance value to all customers with available customizations.
- Bonus: Strong technical acumen to determine feasibility related to requirements, architecture, and system functionality. Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent attention to detail when translating product vision into implementation
What we offer:
Lumere is a culture of analytical thinkers and bibliophiles. We have a data analyst lyfe interest group and three book clubs, two of which focus on diverse stories and non-fiction. We believe in a positive work life balance by supporting the wellness of our team with flexible work from home. We are a no workplace politics environment, seriously. Our passion for providing better health care brings us to work with enthusiasm each day. We look forward to learning more about you and you more about us!