Chowbus is a fast growing, well-funded food startup headquartered here in Chicago on a mission to help diners to discover new and exquisite dishes, and to give traditional mom and pop restaurants a fighting chance to succeed without compromising who they truly are. By building a super app, our goal is to be the one stop shop for everything related to food.
We are looking for a rock star Product Manager who can support the strategy for and the implementation of features that enable restaurants to streamline operations and simplify management. This role is ideal for someone who enjoys taking ownership of problems and seeing things through from discovery to execution.
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineering, design, operations, marketing, and sales. You'll drive product feature development from start to finish.
- Identify opportunities to drive outcomes that align with business objectives and product strategy.
- Run user research, usability studies, data-driven experiments to inform product direction.
- Establish, monitor, and measure success metrics after launch. Consistently integrate behavior data and customer feedback into key product decisions.
- With each launch, drive adoption, measure results, optimize product, present wins, celebrate team.
- Ensure clear communication and coordination across partners.
We are excited if you...
- Have a degree in Computer Science or Engineering / Math; an MBA or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Business related fields would be a plus.
- 3+ years product management experience; B2B experience would be a plus.
- Have demonstrated the ability to think abstractly about problems.
- Have a strong empathy and deep understanding of customers.
- Are proficient in extracting insights from product metrics and making data-driven decisions.
- Have demonstrated the capability to translate complex business and product goals into clearly understandable product specifications.
- Have effective communication skills and the ability to influence other team members.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and bias toward action.
Chowbus is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.