Product Manager, Retirement and Workplace Solutions at Morningstar
The Role: Morningstar seeks a Product Manager to work in the Product Management team on Retirement Manager, a web application that helps employees reach their retirement goals by offering advice on how much to save, identifying when to retire, and allocating their retirement account to the appropriate investment options. This position is based in Chicago.
- Act as Product Owner of an Agile scrum team to release functionality to Retirement Manager on a regular basis, and steer product to successful launch.
- Own roadmap for the year, including planning and execution with resources on hand.
- Write detailed user stories to explain a change to the product from a user's perspective.
- Identify relevant business or technical requirements related to a particular user story.
- Collaborate with senior product managers, engineering, design, and UI/UX to deliver a best-in-class user experience and drive implementation of new product functionality.
- Use data to analyze the performance of Retirement Manager and help inform prioritization of product features.
- Understand how the business strategy relates to product strategy and execution.
- Support the prioritization of product changes and the creation of the product roadmap.
- Help support the operational aspects of the product, including client and user support.
- An eye for great user experiences that encourage behavior change and deliver business results.
- Ability to communicate and work cross-functionally.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Technical experience or the willingness to gain technical knowledge to effectively communicate with scrum team engineers.
- Knowledge and experience in working with the Agile development framework, including writing user stories.
- Previous knowledge of the retirement industry would be considered a plus.
- A bachelor's degree is required.
002_MstarAssocLLC Morningstar Investment Management LLC Legal Entity