Product Manager, SaaS Strategy
What you do at Avant
- Manage product development process from idea creation to delivery. This includes assessing needs, creating comprehensive product specifications, datamining, building and managing project plans, UAT, partner delivery and on-going product monitoring.
- Work with engineers and technical product managers to write, test, and deploy new products and scalable features for our LaaP platform.
- Collaborate with leaders and clients from around the organization to setup our partners for success.
- Driving product features through analysis- Data, Data, and more Data.
- Develop and monitor KPIs and OKRs for our LaaP product strategy.
- Create robust internal and partner facing product documentation and training modules to ensure product scalability
- Gather requirements from our B2B users, Customer Success Team, BD and others to build scalable Partner feature and new product offerings.
Why you are a fit for Avant
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Finance, Accounting etc.
- Highly analytical and organized, detail oriented, knack for problem solving, and strong project management skills.
- 3+ years’ SaaS Product Development experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Jira,Github and other Agile software management tools
- Programming experience or familiarity with SQL, R, Python and Ruby
Why Avant is a fit for you: At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:We value, support, and help each other growWe are committed to active inclusion and diversityWe are transparent and believe the best idea winsWe succeed when our customers succeedWe get sh!t done… responsiblyAnd we keep it fun! We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.