Product Manager Senior – Data Strategy & Reporting at Nordstrom
**The team for this role is located in Seattle, but people can work remote from one of our hub locations in Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, and Atlanta.**
The Product Manager Sr., Data Strategy & Reporting, is a key member of the Nordstrom Product Management team, supporting the advancement and evolution of the organization by delivering a robust data governance and reporting strategy. Product Management is responsible for making sure we build the right products and features for our customers and business. To accomplish that, product managers plan the product roadmap and prioritize the applicable technology backlog, lead product discovery, and measure and communicate results of the feature portfolio in production, all while ensuring stakeholder alignment.
A day in the life…
Solid practitioner of the following competencies, requiring some day to day management support:
- Define, measure, and monitor key KPI’s for data governance and strategy
- Drive validation efforts and root cause analysis on data delivery
- Prioritize feature opportunities and develop backlog
- Work with business and engineering during data ingestion and consumption to ensure strategy is met, recommend adjustments when necessary
- Evaluate competitor experiences and conduct market research
You own this if you have…
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience of product management experience required, technology or ecommerce company preferred
- Bachelors’ degree in finance, accounting, economics, or related quantitative discipline is required
- Cost Accounting experience, a plus
- Ability to define, measure and analyze processes to identify improvement opportunities
- Technical background and understanding of software development principles
- Ability to build relationships cross-functionally with multiple teams
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Previous reporting delivery experience, a plus
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
© 2020 Nordstrom, Inc.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.