Product Manager / Senior Product Manager at Vivid Seats
Vivid Seats is looking for a seasoned Product Manager with direct experience building, maintaining, or running SEM platforms or other Paid Marketing support systems related to campaign creation, bidding & bid management, or reporting. Experience building other internal / B2B tools or platforms is a plus.
- Set short-term and long-term strategy for Vivid Seats' new SEM platform and evangelize vision with executive team, product leadership, and stakeholders
- Define functional scope of new Paid Search platform to serve the specific needs of Vivid Seats custom campaigns, bidding strategies, and reporting needs
- Assess various inputs from internal clients, solicit & consolidate feedback, translate complex requirements into epics & stories that set the direction for development team
- Perform competitive analysis & evaluate third party SEM platform providers to collect functional insights & ensure industry standards are baked into platform
- Lead team in planning, estimations, design sessions, and daily ceremonies; manage backlog and ensure development team is efficiently moving forward
- Drive prioritization, execution, and cross-team alignment
- Communicate proactively with product leadership, stakeholders, and SEM team
- Identify dependencies, mitigate risk, and uncover synergies
- Continuously mitigate risk, assess & facilitate trade-offs, and creatively resolve problems as they arise
- Identify and build additional internal tools of mission-critical importance to Vivid Seats such as channel attribution service and cross device tracking
- Explore machine learning & bidding automation capabilities
- 5+ years of experience in product management building internal tools & platforms
- Ability to lead and influence cross functional teams
- Strong communication skills with ability to break complex concepts into epics, stories, and features, as well document processes thoroughly
- Deep understanding of technical architecture, databases, and scalable web applications
- Creative problem solver with ability to multi-task, triage, and manage uncertainty in a fast-paced environment
What We Offer:
Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter- which is why we continue to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats provides an opportunity to scale our best in class platform, allowing our fans to sit closer and see more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with the flexibility and speed of a startup; while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, allowing each and every employee direct accountability to creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to our applications. Good ideas are heard and implemented, and hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means having the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that connects our tens of millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that only live events create.
We are passionate about creating memorable experiences for our fans and the best in class experience for our employees. Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, individual and team-based bonus opportunities, generous benefits package and Flex PTO policy plus a variety of workplace perks. The most exciting one: We offer our employees $100 worth of credits each month to spend on Vivid Seats tickets along with promotional discounts. At the heart of it, we are all fans of great live events. We want to help you get there more often.
111 N Canal Suite #800
Chicago, IL 60606