What we'll bring:
· A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
· Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
· Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- Opportunities to deliver on an exciting and innovated roadmap, including championing, prioritizing, and communicating a cohesive vision and initiatives that drive value for our customers.
Requirements We'd Love to See:
- Pragmatic and value based product management experience with strong knowledge and working experience in agile methodology.
- Demonstrated success planning and delivering complex cross-functional initiatives in a large, global environment
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to build and leverage relationships at all levels across the company and with business partners.
- Excellent communication skills while serving as liaison working closely with business partners, technology leaders, and other internal teams.
- Adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions: thrives on complexity and change.
- Experience in developing business cases and features that the team can execute accordingly.
Preferred Requirements we'd like to see:
- Experience with big data environments or analytics domain
- At least 3 years of experience as a product manager
Impact you’ll make:
- Provide leadership and strategic direction of a robust data and analytics ecosystem, helping to define and accountable for delivering on short and long term business goals and objectives.
- Within the agile framework, you will develop and champion the product vision and strategy, epic creation, and feature definition.
- Support Product Owners in the alignment of the platform and product backlog to ensure understanding of the strategic roadmap, support of key initiatives, and on-time delivery of commitments.
- You will be responsible for helping identify and deliver on service level expectations and to assist with governance of tools and process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.