Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves in 2018 and 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
You’re looking for your next opportunity as an experienced Product Manager/ Sr Product Manager to bring the passion, work ethic and expertise needed to lead key product initiatives at a fast-growing tech startup. You are very enthusiastic about managing the complete product lifecycle to ensure success in terms of both revenue and the timely release of new products and capabilities. You thrive working closely with your counterparts on the Development team to ensure successful product delivery as well as collaborate with extended team members in Marketing, Sales, Support, and other departments.
- Ship products that delight customers and prospects
- Own a product or set of products and manage the entire product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical execution to go-to-market and product release
- Analyze data and collaborate with customers, partners and x-functional stakeholders to capture feedback, understand business needs and build consensus
- Maintain a prioritized product backlog including new features, bugs and enhancements.
- Synthesize complex use cases and requirements into an actionable roadmap
- Map roadmap to customer value and business results
- Organize high-velocity, predictable sprints
- Conduct agile ceremonies with Engineering, Design and QA teams during sprints
- Produce high-quality deliverables with an attention to detail including investment memos, documentation, test cases and training/enablement
- Represent project44 as a domain and product expert during customer interactions
Requirements & Skills:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience an established Product & Engineering Organization
- Experience building enterprise software
- Know how to say “no”, make tough trade-offs and defend decisions
- User experience and design savvy
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to rapidly develop and cultivate relationships with peers, partners, and key influencers
- Experience presenting to executive leadership, participating in the sales cycle, and handling sensitive customer escalations.
- Growth mindset and positive “can do” attitude
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science or related field is a plus
- This position requires travel to customers and partners
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.