Product Manager - SurePayroll at SurePayroll
Develops and coordinates product strategies and plans for assigned product lines. Identifies and responds to emerging market trends with recommendations and/or decisions regarding the development of new products, features, or enhancements. Supports Product Owners during the transition of approved projects to the technical execution phase and monitors throughout the development process to ensure effective on-time delivery aligned with product management and overall company strategy.
- Directs, contributes, coordinates, reviews, and approves all product management related activities, including company projects, marketing initiatives and projects, and business as usual activities for the assigned product line in order to improve product efficiency, effectiveness and profitability.
- Monitors competition, identifies and analyzes significant market or internal data changes. Uses constructive thinking and innovative solutions to recognize trends and develop business plans.
- Responsible for product lifecycle management by providing strategic direction and long term planning for one or more products or features. Develops and presents annual product roadmaps, product enhancements, and recommended changes to senior management based on value and ROI.
- In conjunction with other departments and business stakeholders, develops, plans and helps prioritize strategies for approved initiatives to enhance current products and introduce new products or features that generate additional revenue, increase profitability, realize operational efficiencies and/or grow client base and market share.
- Defines success criteria and metrics for each release, evaluates in the post-launch phase, and leverages data to guide and influence future product/feature investment and prioritization decisions.
- Partners with Product Owners to ensure clear communication and strategy alignment with assigned agile team(s) as approved projects move through the technical execution phase.
- Manages ongoing relationships with external partners and monitors industry for possible new partners.
Req Number CUS-19-02641
- Bachelor's Degree - Required
- 5 years of experience in product management in a software company for a leading set of products in your respective industry.
- Demonstrates analytical skills.
- Demonstrates problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills.
- Promotes information sharing.
- Articulate and responsive to colleagues.
- Develops and delivers effective presentations.
- Excellent collaboration and team building skills.
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple priorities.
- Demonstrates excellent judgment and decision making skills.
- Proactively approaches responsibilities.
- Possesses strong product knowledge.
- Possesses flexibility to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.