About the Job
Milyli is looking for a mid-level product manager to help build our new automated redaction service offering, Blackout, and assist in the evolution of our product management team. You will be working with the head of product management and all the departments to bring the leading litigation redaction software to a bigger market through greenfield development efforts. We are looking for someone to create and own new processes that will guarantee we deliver value for our customers and develop a successful business.
The Blackout team focuses on solving all manner of technology and workflow problems that make it easier for legal professionals to protect confidential information. You will share the responsibility for verifying that Milyli is providing the most customer value possible with the resources at our disposal. You will "Make It Like You Like It" by helping build the processes needed to design, plan, develop, and communicate the most valuable and creative solutions.
- 5+ years of product management experience.
- Background in the software and/or legal industries.
- Experience with product management software (we use Aha.io) and processes.
- Excited about building customer relationships.
- Ability to collaborate with the different teams involved in building software products.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Perform market research, customer engagement, requirements gathering, and feedback gathering to identify customer pains.
- Partner with internal engineering, user experience, customer advocacy, and sales roles to develop and validate designs.
- Validate releases encompass the vision for the product.
- Work with product marketing to define go-to-market strategies and execution.
- Work to identify process gaps and build product management to provide improved customer value and remove internal roadblocks.
- Communicate pains, solutions, and value to all stakeholders, internal and external.
You will champion Blackout through the following problem space.
- Blackout is utilized primarily during the Review phase of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model and affects the production of documents.
- Blackout provides tools for placing redactions both automatically and manually on several of the most common formats of Electronically Stored Information: images, PDFs, emails, Office documents, etc.
- Blackout automation and manual workflows facilitate placing millions of redactions on tens of thousands of documents per case.
- Multiple user roles interact with Blackout in different ways, including setting up automated projects, placing manual redactions, reviewing placed redactions for quality control, producing files, and managing hardware resources.
- Blackout is used for litigation, investigations, Freedom of Information Access requests, General Data Privacy Regulation requests, and several other types of digital subject access requests.
Things to Remember:
- This is a full-time position.
- You must be able to legally work in the U.S.
- While we consider candidates from around the world, we cannot provide relocation assistance.