Product Manager at VillageMD
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Product Manager to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Product Managers at VillageMD take complete ownership of the success of our healthcare software products, balancing product priorities and corporate strategy to make competitive software that pushes technical innovation. Product Managers will drive the success of these products in terms of feature adoption, sales, customer happiness, and financial viability, working across product, engineering, analytics, and market teams to achieve product goals.
Could this be you?
- Lead product design and planning sessions with engineering teams and clinical stakeholders to collaboratively develop product roadmap and prioritize features
- Lead daily standup for a team of engineers; oversee feature development from ideation through delivery
- Dynamically prioritize features and bug fixes to align with business priorities
- Use LucidChart/Visio to design detailed workflow requirements for features spanning multiple user personas and technology platforms
- Engage with leaders and end-users to research and gather feedback on existing products
How you can make a difference
- Take complete ownership of a clinical product (known as the expert and go-to for that product)
- Design a patient-facing feature and work collaboratively with designers and engineers on execution
- Conduct research on motivation methods to increase patient engagement with technology
- Leverage data to drive feature prioritization
- Build and communicate a roadmap for a clinical product and how it fits into the overall company strategy
- Establish an advisory relationship and thought partnership with clinical leaders
Skills for success
- A real passion for problem solving and learning new technology
- Vision to balance speed and maintainability in solution design
- The ability to handle multiple, concurrent projects
- Excellent ability to create and implement requirements, keep projects on track, and engage partners
- Challenging the status quo to improve our processes and tools
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal - with the development team, internal stakeholders, and customers
- Strong sales presence, competently demoing the product and tailoring the demo to the target audience
- A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust by doing what you say you will do
Experience to drive change
- 3+ years Product ownership, product management, technical project management, or other related work (healthcare industry experience a plus)
- Ability to drive meaningful insights with incomplete data
- Ability to drive decision making on the focused product within team and amongst constituents (engineering, analytics, ops, enablement, etc)
- Prior work in healthcare technology or clinical operations
- Ability to acknowledge, forecast and mitigate risk ahead of time across multiple domains
- Proficiency in Salesforce, advanced Excel, and/or Tableau preferred
- BS/MS in related fields
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.