Snapsheet is looking for a hands-on Product Manager to help own the execution of our product roadmap and discovery process, and solve interesting problems.
As our Product Manager, you'll be responsible for setting the product roadmap for exciting new feature enhancements and executing on that roadmap. You will develop and drive business requirements. You'll work with the product team to translate market trends, customer needs, and competitive intelligence into innovative deliverables that solve customer problems and evangelize those innovations internally and externally.
● 3-5 years of product management background with success stories, preferably in SAAS, insurtech, or fintech.
● Ability to build alignment around the product roadmap. You should have an assertive, direct communication style with a flair for inspiring and motivating others.
● Experience leading substantial aspects of product management. That means identifying opportunities, defining a product roadmap, creating business cases, driving execution activities, and measuring results.
● Experience translating objectives into specific tactical plans. You’ll need to define, measure, and improve key product metrics.
● Experience with digital payment process, bank integrations, and/or insurance is strongly preferred.
● Translate a product vision and strategy into tactical plans to lead combined development teams to success.
● Define, measure and improve key product metrics.
● Rigorously leverage data and analytics to drive decisions, features and design
● Collaborate with Leadership, Engineering, Design, Strategy and Implementation to drive initiatives.
● Work with implementation and account management to ingest customer feedback and develop future improvements.
● Present recommendations and accompanying analyses to leadership.
● Wear many hats and potentially work on a variety of other PM projects.